➽ 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MoODsWiNGs-
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

----------

"𝐄𝐡? 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 '𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮' 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

Konoha asked as he walked down the school hall together with her since they bumped into one another as they were heading towards the same direction. Both were mentally preparing for Bokuto's enthusiastic training loud self.

And most of his 'Hey! Hey! Hey!' as well.

Konoha then watched as his junior shook her head in response and he frowned, wondering why wouldn't Akaashi say it to her. Sure they have been going out for a few months now, but not saying a single 'I love you' through text is also rather suspicious.

He then watched as the younger girl's lips were curled up into a smile, a forced smile once could tell as they entered the gymnasium and immediately was Konoha being attacked by Bokuto, whereas she stood by the side to watch.

Her eyes shifted slightly, and it soon laid upon her pretty boyfriend who was busy setting up the net with the other teammates of his. She quietly walked over to the bench and sat down, for she had said she would wait for him until his practice was over.

For she found the need to talk to him about the insecurity she has.

He turned and looked, his eyes laid upon his girlfriend who was sitting quietly by the bench. Only for him to walk up to her as he sat down next to her. She turned to look at him after feeling some sort of heat coming from the side and she watched as he was unwrapping some sort of snack.

Handing it to her.

Her eyes widened as she felt a little better after seeing her favourite chocolate being presented to her, yet she remembered she seldom had chocolates unless it was some sort of special occasion.

She hesitantly reached out which Akaashi noticed and he wondered why, grabbing hold of her hand did her cheeks flushed red as he placed the chocolate into her hand and stood up, walking away.

Only to have Konoha dragging him away as quickly as he came over to her earlier on.

She took a bite out of the chocolate, with it melting in her mouth and coating her taste buds. Her lips curled up into a wider smile then as she watched Akaashi pushing Konoha away and had shaken his head, which Konoha's eyes widened.

Which caused her to have her heart dropped at the scene before her.

Konoha turned to look at her, with a sad smile on his face then but [name] felt like it was a stab in the heart as she stood up. She rubbed her arms just a little and soon gathered her bag, deciding it was best for her to leave.