➳ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒(𝐁𝐓𝐒)

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒

Well, we are now on a journey to see what Haizaki will do once [name] tells on Sanemi to him. If you are wondering which chapter the screenshot is from, it's from chapter 9.

----------

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞...

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]. 𝐎𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡. ¹

"So, nothing else happened? You just laid with them in the same futon. That's it?" Haizaki asked as he eyed his younger sister, trying to detect some sort of lie that was slipping out from between her lips.

He watched as she nodded her head, and he let out a sigh. Nodding his head in response as he continued to believe that [name] was speaking about the truth then. He hummed a soft tune as he laid down on the futon, only to watch as [name] crawled closer to him.

Where she reached out and poked the side of his body.

"Nii-san," she called out in a soft voice, and Haizaki hummed in response.

"Shinazugawa-san called me a whore," [name] pointed out as she started to fiddle with her fingers then. She then watched as Haizaki sat up on the futon and turned to look at her, a smile on his face as his eyes were closed.

"A whore?" he asked, and she hummed in response.

"Really, a whore?" he asked once more.

"Yes, he called me that, nii-san. He even made others at the brothel think otherwise because he kept using his feet to slam against the floorboard," [name] pointed out and Haizaki hummed in response.

"A whore... My little sister is a whore... Hmm..." Haizaki continued to mumble to himself as the smile remained on his face and his eyes were still closed then. [name] then blinked her eyes a few times and she watched as he stood up.

"Nii-san?" she called out.

"Hm?" he called out and noticed how [name] was reaching out and pushing back his nichirin blade into its cast. Haizaki then chuckled as he reached out and ruffled her on the head, and then her pair of dark blue ocean eyes widened.

"Nii-san!" she yelled out as she watched in horror how he bolts right out of the Shadow Estate, on a mission to hunt after a particular Wind Hashira who had called his younger sister a whore.

And Shinazugawa Sanemi who was busy enjoying his plate of ohagis, flinched upon the door to his estate being slammed opened harshly and he looked with his pair of pale purple eyes how Haizaki had his nichirin blade held out.

Pointing at him.

"You piece of shit, you called my sister a whore?!" he yelled out and Sanemi dropped his ohagi as he started to remember what had happened back at the Red Light District. He swallowed the lump in his throat as started to back away carefully.

"Don't you dare fucking run!" Haizaki yelled out and Sanemi heaved a sigh of relief when [name] had arrived just in time, wrapping her arms around her older brother's waist and preventing him from lashing out.

"Nii-san! Calm down! It's not worth spilling his blood and ruining your nichirin blade!" [name] cried out and Sanemi had an irk mark on his forehead then.

"Why you little shit!" Sanemi spat out and Haizaki had a bigger irk mark on his forehead.

"How dare you call her that! She is beauty, she is grace! She is my younger sister you feral no-eyebrows useless bub!" Haizaki yelled out and the crows started to circle around the estate where Sanemi lived in, calling out orders.

And [name] watched as Haizaki had gotten out of her hold, or more like she let go on purpose and she had on a soft smile as she walked to the patio and sat down, watching as Haizaki was chasing Sanemi around.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"What's going on?" Shinobu's voice was heard and [name] smiled as she giggled, pointing to where Haizaki was chasing after Sanemi while he swung his nichirin blade over and over again.

"I told nii-san that Shinazugawa-san called me a whore," [name] pointed out and Shinobu could only blink her eyes a few times, and soon she started to laugh as she continued to watch what was going on.

"Well, that means I need to prepare two extra beds at the Butterfly Estate," Shinobu pointed out and [name] hummed in response as she followed the Insect Hashira, deciding to help her out.

.
.

"You do fucking realize that it's because of you, the both of us are stuck here?" Sanemi muttered out and [name] blinked her eyes a few times and soon pointed a finger at him.

"But you called me a whore, I had to tell nii-san about it," [name] pointed out as she turned to look back at Haizaki who was laying on the bed, muttering curses under his breath.

"Aren't you?" Sanemi muttered under his breath, not realizing that Haizaki heard it.

"What was that, you piece of shit?!"

And the chaotic night continued on with heavy injuries, whereas [name] could only standby and watched as she looked at how overprotective her older brother was when it comes to her.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. One thing that the Hashiras and lower-ranked demon slayers learnt in regards to Akane Haizaki, was how one can never lay a hand on his beloved sister, Akane [name]. Or else they will face his wrath.