➳ 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Because many are curious about what this man is like in bed.
It's getting hot in here.

By the way, a new fact!
He has the same voice as Mukami Ruki from Diabolik Lovers.

A = Aftercare(what he is like after sex)Best be knowing that you will be treated like a queen after an intense session

Best be knowing that you will be treated like a queen after an intense session. He will clean you up first before himself, or if you want a bath he will gladly carry you to the bathroom and wash you up.

He will pull you in for a tight hug and whispers soft 'I love you' to you to ensure that you feel secure and that you wouldn't think he just wants you for your body.

B = Body part(his favourite part about you/himself)
If he really needs to think about the favourite part of himself, it would be his hands. As they are much larger than yours, he likes to have them placed against your hips to help secure you. But he loves holding your hands.

What he loves about you are everything and anything.
As long it is you, he loves it.

C = Cum(anything to do with cum)
He has a breeding kink that he doesn't speak off until you are married. But when he does, best be sure he will ensure that your thighs are dripping with his cum as well.

D = Dirty Secret
He used to keep quiet about how he would jerk off to scenarios he thought of with you. But now it isn't a secret anymore as you tend to appear most of the time before him.

But now he would think about fucking you till you scream and that people would end up rushing in to have a look, but he will still continue as he will show who you belong to.

E = Experience
None. He doesn't do it unless he really loves the person. So best be knowing that despite he has zero experience, he will still do his best to please you. He knows what he is doing and what he can do to make you beg for him.

This fucker here wants you to beg, ngl.

F = Favourite position
Missionary. He gets to see your face, and that's all that he matters.
Riding him is another favourite position of his, but Missionary tops it.

G = Goofy(Is he serious or goofy?)
If he is angry, damn right he gonna be serious as fuck. You won't be able to walk for a week, and you will definitely need a wheelchair too.

He is goofy if he is in the mood, or notices that you are having a bad day. He will crack jokes here and there just to lighten the mood and get you to laugh while you enjoy.

H = Hair(How groomed is he?)
He is well-groomed, shaven. His thoughts about you being comfortable always run through his mind first, thus he will ensure that he is well-shaven first before any intimate moments.

I = Intimacy
He will kiss your neck while he whispers about the fact that he loves you so much while he thrusts into you. And the look in his eyes would often show how much he loves you as well as he admires your body.

J = Jack off(Masturbation)
He used to jerk off often when he was still single. But now he has you, he doesn't jerk off and will wait till you meet him where he would be more riled up than usual.

K = Kinks
He has a breeding and daddy kink. Call him daddy during the session and best be knowing he will tie you up and have you lose your sanity at the end of the round.

He has a biting kink too, he tends to bite specific spots where it is obvious just to show that you belong to him and only him.

He also loves it when you beg whenever he prevents you from cumming.

L = Location
His favourite place is the bedroom, where he knows he can get rough with you while you don't hit against anything hard like the floor. He doesn't want your face to be bruised after all.

But anywhere in the house will do as well. Just that bedroom is top on the list.

M = Motivation(What gets him turned on)
He is easily jealous, mind you. Also if you were to show up in just a shirt that belongs to him, he will get turned on whenever he sees your thighs being exposed.

N = No(Turn offs)
He hates drunk sex. He wants to be sober when he does it.
Will never have a threesome, he only wants you and he doesn't want to share.

O = Oral
He loves eating you out, watching you squirm from where he is and hearing you beg for more to come undone. He will do it to ensure you are shivering from the amount of orgasm he puts you through before you take his length.

But if he does receive from you, best be knowing that he will grab your hair and make you go deeper on him as he moans.

P = Pace
Slow and sensual in the beginning, but will speed up in the end when he hears you begging for him to go faster. He will end up being fast and rough that you have to grab hold of the sheets to hold yourself or his arms.

Q = Quickie
Dislikes it a whole lot. He would rather have a proper session with you than a quickie. Like that he can savour the moment he has with you and ensures you get satisfied along with him.

R = Risk(Are they up for new things?)
Tell him you want to try something and he will be up for it.
As long as it doesn't cause permanent damage to you, he is down for it.

S = Stamina
On days that you didn't piss him off, he will go up to 3.
On days that he is angry, he will go up to 7.

T = Toys
Doesn't have toys for himself or you.
Rather just fuck you with his own cock.

U = Unfair
He will tease you a whole lot, making sure you don't get your way until you can't take it anymore. He will deny your orgasm until you beg for it.

V = Volume
He isn't loud, only soft groans and lets out sighs of satisfaction. He will groan in your ear just to let you know how much he is enjoying it.

W = Wild card(Random)
He loves to have sex in front of the mirror.
That way he will show you what he admires about your body, which is everything.

X = X-Ray(Beneath those clothes)
He is packing with a 7.2 inches

Y = Yearning(Sex Drive)
Pretty high when he doesn't jerk off.
Like an 8/10?

Z = Zzz
He will ensure you fall asleep first and check if there are any injuries on you before he falls asleep. If there are injuries on you, he will take care of it so it doesn't get an infection and then he will wrap his arms around you and hug you to sleep.

----------

The End