➹ 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧

𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚! 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: yukijikamiyama
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗢𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗨
𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁.

┌─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┐
MARK
└─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─┘

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞,"

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞,"

He was rather surprised when he heard those words that came out from her mouth. He was intrigued by the way she acted, yet there was a wave of slight anger rushing through his alpha veins within his body.

The harsh sound of his hand being smacked away echoed through the empty street. It was dark and cold, but adding on that she was in heat, he couldn't control himself as well. His red plump eyes narrowed dangerously as he made a grab for her wrist, causing her to shriek.

She was in heat, much worst than him. Her scent was captivating, and he had his eyes on her ever since he met her. But never once did she want to be marked by anybody. She thought if she could keep to herself, that would be great.

She thought if she didn't head out of her humble home, she wouldn't be pounced upon. But she had no choice, she needed food.

"But you are in heat," he whispered out as he pinned her wrists against the wall of the dark alleyway. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she squeezed her legs together, trying her best to calm herself down.

"So?" she spoke, with venom laced through her voice as she shoved him away, quickly making her way out of the alley and hoping that he would leave her alone.

But damn that alpha was she ever so wrong.

She heard running footsteps and without much thought did she break out into a run. She could hear his heartbeat and the soft growl from his throat as he chased after her. Yet, the moment he turned the corner, he lost her.

He looked around, trying to find her. Without much difficulty as her strong scent was giving away her whereabouts, he started to run towards the direction. Was it because he was in heat as well which was why he wanted her? 

Being in heat played a part in his pursuit of [name]. But what made him want her even more, to mark her and claim her as his own, was the love he had for her ever since.

"Hey, she's an omega," someone pointed out in class as [name] walked into the classroom. Kibutsuji Muzan's eyes lit up upon watching her enter and he couldn't help but feel all tingly on the inside as his heart skipped a beat.