➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu
𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐔

----------

"𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐙𝐚𝐤𝐢! 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" ¹

her voice echoed through the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters then, how many knew that she was being 'tormented' by the Shadow Hashira once more. The ever so positive and kind Light Hashira had one weakness.

And that was how Akane Haizaki often got on her nerve most of the time, despite them being good friends. They were there for one another, even if one is on the verge of death due to a cold, but their time spent together often results in them fighting with one another.

Bickering, hurling of insults. Yet, Haizaki continued to tease her, and she, being the dense idiot, didn't know about his feelings for her. How he would make remarks about him wanting to make her his wife, and she would often retort with 'sure, when?' but she never knew those words he said were true.

"Now, little one. Did your heart flutter when I carried you out of your estate?" he teased once more and she let out a sigh then, smacking his hand away as she narrowed her eyes at him. Tiptoeing as she jabbed her finger against his toned chest.

"One more time, Zaki, I'll make sure you won't have any descendants," she pointed out and Haizaki blinked his dark blue ocean eyes a few times, and a smirk appeared on his face then as he grabbed hold of her wrist, pulling her up, with his arm wrapped around her waist, hugging her closer.

"Is that so, angel?" he asked, and [name] swore she could feel her heart about to explode as she managed to shove him away just as the other Hashiras arrived, shaking their heads at what was going on before them.

"Are you flirting with [name] again?" Tengen asked and Haizaki could only then shrugged his shoulders as [name] shrugged her shoulders as well.

"[name] really is fucking dense," Sanemi muttered out to Obanai who nodded his head in response. Time and time again, the 21-year-old gang, including Giyuu, would often watch as the tallest of them suffer as the Light Hashira being dense.

Yet, it was amusing to watch her and the Shadow Hashira bicker over little things. Being whether Haizaki had spoken about how she may have snored during their mission, or him eating her meat bun.

It was always amusing, yet, it was somehow irritating as [name] would unknowingly play along with Haizaki's flirting techniques, and hence the Shadow Hashira often excused himself from speaking to her as he needed to hide his blushing face.

"Why are you bullying [name] again?" Shinobu asked as she helped to pat the dust off of [name]'s skirt and [name] flashed her a gentle smile then, before shooting a slight glare to the Shadow Hashira who held his hands up in defence.