➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧! 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: pocxywolf
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 '𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐢' 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐞𝐚𝐭.

----------

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤..."

Obanai muttered to himself as he looked at the horrible state his estate was in, and he knew all too well what had happened. An irk mark on his forehead was visible as he was about to unsheathe his nichirin blade, only to have a gentle hand reaching out placing it over his.

"[name]... Do something about him already. If he continues to raid my home for food, I will not hesitate," he muttered out and [name] rubbed the back of her neck just a little then and nodded her head, looking towards her close friend ever since young when they were both first brought into the Demon Slayer Corps.

Only to have their saviour's son being turned into a demon despite being the Flame Hashira, and it has gone to the point that [name], who was his lover as well, had to 'babysit' him.

"Ahhh, again..." she softly whispered out and the duo watched as a particular Flame Hashira who had somehow gotten his head stuck in one of the pots that were used to store some dried fruits.

"Obanai... I don't know what to say," she whispered out, and Obanai let out a sigh as he walked over to where the Flame Hashira was, and so did [name] as well.

"[name]? Is that you?" Kyojuro's voice was heard as he spoke despite his head being stuck in the pot. She grabbed hold of the rim of the pot, whereas Obanai grabbed hold of Kyojuro by the waist, and the duo pulled harshly.

"Ow! Ow!" Kyojuro whined out and [name] let out a sigh then as the pot wouldn't budge. Without a single thought did Obanai hold onto Kyojuro as the sound of a blade being unsheathed was heard.

"[name]?! Was that you taking out your nichirin blade?! What are you going to do?! I'm sorry I raided Iguro's house again!" and the next thing that was heard was the pot being sliced up.

Kyojuro then blinked his golden eyes a few times and soon flashed [name] a toothy grin which she could only sigh as she kept her nichirin blade and soon started to squish his cheeks together.

"Kyo! How many times do I have to say not to raid other people's estate?!" she scolded and Kyojuro's lips formed a pout shape and soon he scrunched his nose up, turning to look away instead.

"But I was hungry while I waited for you," he spoke out and [name] could only let out a sigh then as Obanai placed his hand over his forehead and let out a sigh. Waving his hand as he wanted the couple out of his estate now as he needed to clean up the room.

"Okay then," [name] whispered out as she held her hand out to Kyojuro who then interlocked their fingers together. She smiled as he smiled enthusiastically at her, the usual way he always does.

"How was your mission?" she asked, as often as she could whenever she manages to see him. Despite him being a demon now, doesn't mean he wasn't able to perform his Hashira duties as well.

"Splendid! I saved tons of lives and stayed lots of demons!" he yelled out and [name] could only smile gently at what was going on then. His golden eyes then sparkled slightly as he thought of something.

"PICNIC!" he yelled out, gaining the attention of those who were walking past them. She showed them an apologetic smile as she reached over and ruffled his flame-like hair gently.

"Okay, we will go on a picnic," she whispered out and Kyojuro couldn't help but nuzzle his nose against her cheek and soon turns her head, planting a kiss on her lips. Her eyes widened then as she felt his hand moving down her back and she parted her lips.

"K-Kyo," only to be silenced as his tongue slipped into her mouth, and she could feel his fangs. She quickly held onto his arms then and pushed them away, breaking the kiss as Kyojuro chuckled at how flustered she looks.

"Kyo! Not here!" she scolded, her face flustered as her heart pounded hard against her chest. He chuckled then, as he easily carried her in his arms and she let out a sigh as she looked up to the sky, where the sun was shining brightly.

"I'm so glad you can still walk under the sun, Kyo," she whispered out and Kyojuro chuckled once more, enthusiastically as he carried her towards where her estate was to prepare the food for the picnic.

"I'M GLAD TOO! OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO ENJOY WALKING AROUND WITH YOU!" he voice echoed through the vicinity and [name] could only laugh softly as she uncovered her ears then, used to how her lover was loud and expressive.

He munched on the snacks that his lover had prepared. He wasn't sure of what to say or do to help ease her load as he started to gently caress her head as she laid on the grass patch, with her head resting on his thigh.

The soothing sound of the river flowing was heard then as he continued to quietly eat his food. His hand running through her locks then as she snuggled up closer to his warmth.

"I swear, if any of you touch him I will not hesitate on turning against you!" she yelled out as she held her nichirin blade out, pointing towards the Hashiras who were present as they stared in horror about how their Flame Hashira was turned into a demon.

And how their other Hashira was protecting him as well. A clear violation to the Demon Slayer Corps rules, but it ended up with them watching as she had that pair of enraged eyes, glaring at them.

They watched as Kyojuro growled deeply, watching as Shinazugawa was about to attack. They watched as the Wind Hashira lunged forward, with his green nichirin blade out.

"Get the fuck away, [name]!" he yelled out, only to hear the sound of blood splattering and [name] stared in horror.

"Grrr..." Kyojuro growled out, as he pulled Sanemi's nichirin blade out and discarded to the side. The wound on his chest started to regenerate as he turned and wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Kyo?" she whispered out, gaining his attention and he turned to look at her. Noticing how he was spacing out as his half-eaten food was still in his hand. She sat up, wondering what was wrong with him.

"Is something wrong?" she asked, and Kyojuro shook his head.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫... 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧,"

he whispered out and she could only smile gently then as she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

"I know you will,"

"RENGOKU KYOJURO, YOU FUCKING RAIDED MY ESTATE TOO?!" and [name] looked as Kyojuro slowly stood up and then he waved goodbye to her.

"Be safe," she spoke out as her lover took off running and she shut her eyes a little as a certain feral Wind Hashira zoomed past her like the wind and she could only laugh.

"The things you do, Kyo," she whispered out as she continued to watch with a smile on her face.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝