✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Levi Ackerman x Reader(Female)
Requested By: threeteya
Crossover AOT and JJK

Initially, this is supposed to be a one-shot, but I have opted to do a book for her as the plot was interesting. Hence, instead of having the ending here, I will be giving the prologue here to prevent spoilers of the upcoming book.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She shouldn't have trusted him

She shouldn't have trusted Gojo Satoru.

"Huh? You want me to what?" [name] asked as she looked at her fellow colleague who was standing before her, with that signature smile on his face as his light blue eyes were hidden from his blindfold as well.

"Step into the circle," Gojo spoke out and [name] continued to have a frown on her face as she looked at the first-years, where Inumaki was shaking his head vigorously and Yuuta was holding onto him tightly.

"Hodaka-sensei, I think you shouldn't," Yuuta spoke out and [name] let out a sigh as she nodded her head, placing her hand against her forehead as she shrugged her shoulders.

A/N: Please change the last name to what you desire.

"No thanks, Satoru. I have no idea what you are going to do to me," she pointed out and Gojo started to have a pout on his face whereas Maki was standing at the side with Panda.

"Any experiment with Gojo-sensei will lead to nothing but chaos," Maki pointed out and [name] nodded her head in response.

"And I went through all the trouble of getting Nanami to come too!" Gojo pointed out as he stood to the side and [name] could only burst out laughing at her close friend who was tied up with what seems to be Christmas lights and the fact that the lights were on.

"K-Kento!" she called out, laughing and Nanami let out a sigh.

"Hurry up, [name]. I don't have all day. I don't want to be near Gojo as well," Nanami pointed out and [name] shook her head as she raised her hands up.

"No way. I might end up dying, who knows? He always sends me close to my death bed whenever he doesn't want to do his mission," [name] pointed out and Nanami hummed in response, agreeing with what she had said as he untangled himself from the Christmas lights.

"Come on, [name]! Try it! I'm just teleporting you to the other side of the school, that's all!" Gojo pointed out, trying to reassure [name] who was giving him a rather sceptical look.

"You are not going to leave me alone until I agree, isn't it?" she asked as she crossed her arms across her chest and Gojo nodded his head vigorously.

"I want a year supply of kikufuku mochi and helping me out on my missions so that I can laze at school," [name] pointed out and Gojo's lips curled up to a smile as he mock salute.