★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!

----------

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦..."

her friend spoke out and noticed how she was holding onto a new Ground Zero merchandise and she was smiling entirely. Her lips curled up into a soft smile as she turned to look at her friend.

"Eh? Really? I just really like him. What's there not to like?" she asked in a soft voice as she clutched the new jacket that she had just bought against her chest, continuing to have that gentle smile on her face.

"I mean... Your entire apartment is filled with Ground Zero merchandise, it's as if you are somehow a stalker," and her friend laughed as she watched her face flushed red at what was going on.

"I... I mean... I kind of fell in love with him at first sight? When I saw him on TV, during the UA Sports Festival. And now he has become a pro hero!" she spoke out, full of pride and her friend could only softly chuckle at what was going on.

"You are obsessed, [name]. But at least, you are not the yandere kind of fan," she spoke out and [name] frowned as she scrunched her nose up.

"Why would I be? I don't need him to acknowledge my presence when all I can do is just support him from the back, he doesn't need to know I exist," she whispered out, a little sad she had said such a thing.

But she knew it all too well.

Hardly ever the pro heroes had time to look at their fans, well, maybe except for All Might and Hawks, but [name] knew they were all too busy. And knowing Bakugou Katsuki, he wasn't one who likes to stop and talk to his fans.

He wanted to get his rate up, protecting the innocent lives and fighting more of the villains that come about. He didn't have time to think about anything else, he had his pro hero career ahead of him, nothing else matters.

"Well then, I'll see you soon?" her friend called out and [name] nodded her head in response as she waved goodbye to her Best Friend who had to run towards the station as she was going to be late for her date.

She turned to walk away, only to have her eyes widened as an explosion was heard. Her lips parted as she watched, her favourite hero chasing after a villain, yet he had turned. His bright red eyes widened as he made eye contact with [name], who quickly averted her gaze as she took off running.

"Kyah! He was so cool, oh my god," she whispered to herself, running away from the mad scene of a pro hero battling against a villain. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as her cheeks flushed red, realising she had seen her favourite hero up close.