★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 ¹

----------

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" ²

and she turned to look, only to blink away the tears as she watched him walk over to her, with a scarf in his hand that she knew all too well it belonged to him. He wrapped it around her neck, not too tight, not too loose, ensuring that she was going to remain warm.

"You are going to freeze out here, your quirk isn't gonna keep you warm," he muttered out and she could only laugh then as the tears continued to roll down her face. He let out a sigh, reaching out as he placed a hand on to the side of her head, pushing it towards him once he settled down next to her.

Ensuring her head was resting against his shoulder, did his warm hand continued to remain on the side of her head. He let out a sigh, and [name] couldn't help but laugh, causing him to frown as he looked at her, lifting her head.

"You smell like caramel," she spoke out, and he let out a sigh, hitting her gently on the side of her head did she laugh once more. He raised his other hand, wiping away the tears that continued to escape her beautiful eyes.

"Quit crying already, you are a strong woman," he spat out, and [name] could only shake her head as she held his hand tightly in hers, trying her best to stop crying then.

"It hurts so much... Katsuki... Loving someone who doesn't love you back," she whispered out, and Bakugo pressed his lips into a fine thin line then as the warmth from his hand started to warm her cold ones up.

"Then why not you look at someone who loves you?" he muttered out and [name] turned to look at him, tilting her head slightly did she wonder who he was referring to. He let out a sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What are you? Some dense block?" he asked, and she frowned, only to have her eyes widened as his lips found its way to her forehead, where he kissed her.

"I have always been by your side, why wouldn't you notice me?" he whispered out, and [name] swallowed the lump in her throat then as she lowered her head. She held his hand in hers as the tears started to roll down once more.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry for not noticing," she whispered out, and Bakugo could only chuckle then as he forced her to look at him. Her eyes stared deep into his bright red ones, did her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"I'll fucking make sure you heal that broken heart of yours, and then I'll ensure you are the happiest girl alive," he whispered out, and [name] could only laugh then as she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest.