➽ 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: iwishallmightismydad

----------

"𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠,"

someone muttered out as she looked at her, all bubbly and happy as always as she greeted everybody she sees. Her lips often curled up in a smile, and how she wouldn't let anything get her down.

She was known for her bubbly personality, yet to others, it seems she was nothing but an annoying pest. Her classmates would often tell her to shut up when she gets too loud when she gets too excited when it comes to group work.

Many often isolate her from them, stating how annoying she was. Yet, there were those who still remained by her side. And with her bubbly personality where everybody found her to be annoying, did Terushima Yuuji noticed her.

Yuuji was known to be energetic and childish, yet it seems to be alright for him to act in such a manner. Whereas his eyes were fixed on [name], as she was greeted her classmates once more with a wide smile on her face.

How long had he been noticing her? 

He was unsure, but often his attention would be drawn to her. The way her pink-tinted lips would curl up into a smile then, he found himself wanting to look at her smile a little more than the usual.

But his pride got in his way. In the beginning, he was bored, therefore he always hung around her as he found it fun to watch her try to not let the negative thoughts get to her. But somehow, this time it was a little different.

"Yuuji!" she called out with a smile, and he forced his lips to be pressed into a fine thin line. She tilts her head a little then, wondering why he hadn't greeted her as others started to whisper.

"I think he got tired of her,"

"Yeah, she is so fucking annoying,"

"She seems so fake with all those bubbly actions she does," and she blinked her eyes a few times as she waited for Yuuji to respond to her. Her eyes then widened as she recalled something, and soon grabbed hold of his hand.

"Right! The cafeteria is selling your favourite drink! Let's get it before it is sold out!" she spoke out, only to have the sound of her hand being slapped away echoed through the hallway. She stared in horror then as she looked at him.

"Yuuji...?" she whispered out as Yuuji looked at her.

"Oh shut the hell up already," he snapped, and her eyes widened at what he had just said.

"I-I don't understand, what's wrong?" she asked. She always thought Yuuji liked this side of her, therefore she continued to remain the same. She thought her crush had accepted her for who she was, yet, it seems everything was going downhill.