➽ 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomihoekagiyuu
𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮,

--------

"𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩!"

"𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨! 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩!"

And she frowned as she felt her boyfriend's hand tightening his hold on hers as he turned to look at who had called out to him. She wondered who it was, and wasn't surprised that it was someone beautiful as well.

"Your side chick?" she asked, and Kuroo frown at her. A smirk appearing on his face then as he bends down and pokes her on the forehead, grinning a little.

"Jealous?" he asked and she narrowed her eyes a little, making his hand away as she huffs and turned to look at the side. Not even realizing how the girl who had called out to Kuroo was fuming slightly at how Kuroo's hand was intertwined with hers.

"Ah... It's you..." Kuroo mumbled out and she tried her best to stifle a laugh as she looked at the girl before her. Noticing her glare, causing her to feel something was rather off about her.

"Bedhead, aren't you going to introduce who she is?" she asked as she gestured to the girl before her. Kuroo then let out a sigh, rubbing the back of his neck a little as he placed a hand out, gesturing to the girl.

"My childhood friend, Mika. We used to hang out when we were little together with Kenma," Kuroo explain and watched as his girlfriend hummed in response, a gentle smile on her face.

"Mika, this is my girlfriend, [name]," Kuroo spoke out and [name] extended her hand in a friendly manner with a gentle smile on her face then. Only to have Mika grabbing hold of her hand with a look of disgust on her face as she shook it.

Trying to exert force, which [name] noticed and she exert back the same amount of force, causing Mika to yelp in pain. She lets go of her hand and watched with a raised eyebrow as Mika latched onto Kuroo's arm.

"Tetsuro! It hurts! Your girlfriend is so strong, nothing like a girl!" she whined out and [name] could only press her lips into a fine thin line as an irk mark appeared on her forehead. She then looked at Kuroo, who was looking at her with pleading eyes.

Not wanting to cause a scene and [name] could only let out a sigh then.

"Let's go to the movie before the place gets crowded," [name] spoke out as she held Kuroo's hand in hers and tugged her forward, which Kuroo quickly removed his arm from Mika's hold with a smile on his face, walking with his girlfriend.

"Tetsuro! You can't leave me alone! I want to come too!" and [name] could feel her blood boiling as she slowly turned to look at Kuroo who had on a rather troubled look.

"If word goes out to my family, I will not hear the end of it," he whispered out and [name] let out a sigh, nodding her head and Kuroo could only have a cautious smile on his face as he turned to look at Mika.

"Then, join us. What are you waiting for?" he asked, and he watched as Mika ran up to him quickly and latched onto his arm. And [name] knew she had to get rid of Mika somehow, or else she might be popping a blood vessel soon.

She felt Kuroo's hand in hers tightening and she could only try her best to relax. Understanding her boyfriend's situation, but she could only hope for him to stand up soon. She didn't want to be dealing with such a brat.

Who clearly had feelings for her boyfriend.

"Here," Kuroo spoke out as he placed down two bottles of soda onto the table that he had managed to buy together with the tickets. He smiled as he watched [name] opening a bottle and handing it to him, only for the bottle to be snatched and [name] frowned.

"Didn't you say you dislike soda?" [name] asked as Mika was taking a sip from the bottle, and she watched as she had a disgusted expression on her face.

"Oh, I love to share it with Tetsuro. We always share our drinks when we were much younger, you wouldn't mind right, [name]?" Mika asked, and [name] smiled softly as she gripped the armrest of the chair she was in.

"Let's go," [name] mumbled out, clearly annoyed with Mika's presence and Kuroo stood up, grabbing hold of the bottle that wasn't opened, and ran up to walk with his girlfriend. He then grabbed hold of [name]'s hand in his, intertwining their fingers as he kissed her on the top of her head.

"Tetsuro! Wait for me! My ankle is hurting!" Mika whined out as she purposely slowed down, hoping to gain Kuroo's attention. Kuroo then let out a sigh, which [name] noticed how he was annoyed now.

His eyes looked towards his girlfriend who was wondering what was going to happen and he waited patiently for Mika to arrive at his side, which she eventually did. She reached out to grab hold of Kuroo's arm, only for him to move away.

"Right... I forgot to tell you. We can watch a movie together," he spoke out with a smirk on his face as he looked at Mika's face, noticing how she was blushing at how close their faces were.

"But, you are watching a different one. Over there. Don't disrupt my date with my girlfriend," he muttered out with venom lacing through his tone as he placed the movie ticket into her hand and started to walk off with [name].

"TETSURO! I'M GOING TO TELL MY FATHER ABOUT THIS!" she yelled out.

"Go ahead. See if I care anymore," he spoke out and [name] couldn't help but look at Kuroo with her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile. She then turned, sticking her tongue out at Mika who was fuming and stomping her feet.

Which gave away the fact that she wasn't injured in the first place.

"Happy?" she heard her boyfriend's voice and she turned to look, a wide smile appearing on her face then as Kuroo bends down, nuzzling his nose against hers and soon planted a kiss on her lips instead.

"Don't be jealous anymore. I know you were practically boiling with jealousy the entire time," he spoke out and [name] let out a sigh with her cheeks puffed out as she didn't want to deal with her boyfriend's teasing.

He then chuckled as he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to his toned body, causing her to blush upon what he was doing as he rested his head on the top of hers.

"Still up for a movie?"  he asked, knowing her well.

"Not really... More of cuddles. But did you buy the tickets?" she asked, and she watched as he threw away the tickets into the bin, with a grin on his face.

"Idiot, you could have asked for a refund," she spoke out, scolding him as she kissed him on the lips and he chuckled against her lips, withdrawing as he placed a hand against her cheek.

"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝