➽ 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢

𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomihoekagiyuu
𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!!

----------

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬?"

Konoha asked with a rather concerned look on his face as he looked at his close friend he had met ever since high school. He watched as she laughed softly, shaking her head as she linked her arm with his.

"There isn't a need to. He won't like me back," [name] spoke out and Konoha raised an eyebrow in response as they had to head to their classroom to prepare for their graduation ceremony.

"Are you sure? You won't know if you don't try. Come to think of it, I'm sure he likes you back too," Konoha added on and [name] shook her head in response, only to feel someone was about to touch her and she quickly turned around and her eyes widened as she took a step back.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! [name]! After the ceremony could you meet me?" Bokuto asked and [name] looked at Konoha who nudged her slightly with his hand on her back and she slowly nodded her head.

"Okay, Bokuto-san," she spoke out in a soft voice and she quickly entered the classroom. Whereas Bokuto pulled Konoha to the side and crouched down just a little, looking around hoping that nobody was listening to their conversation.

"Hey, Konoha! I'm planning on confessing to [name] today!" Bokuto spoke out with a beaming smile and Konoha felt a stab in his heart then as he forced a smile to appear on his face, showing Bokuto the thumbs up.

"You will support me, right?" he asked and Konoha nodded his head.

"You bet I will!" he spoke out with a forced smile and soon the duo part ways as he entered the classroom and noticed how [name] was sitting at her desk, not bothering to put on her graduation gown.

"[name]?" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at her close friend and she had on that same gentle smile as she looked at him.

His heart pounded hard against his chest then as he reached out and placed his large hands on either side of her face, squishing her cheeks together slightly.

"What's with that smile? It isn't like you. What's wrong?" he asked, and [name] shook her head then as she held his wrists and pulled his hand away from her face.

"Don't miss me too much when I end up with Bokuto-san," she teased and Konoha felt another stab in his heart as he listened to what she had said and he forced a smile to appear on his face.