➳ 𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐕

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

"[𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞], 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?"

Akaashi asked as he stood beside [name]'s table that was in the first-year classroom. His class had ended and there was going to be volleyball practice today, so he took the initiative to find [name] before heading over to the gymnasium.

Only for him to notice his younger childhood best friend was staring into thin air, zoning out as she continued to be engulfed in her thoughts. He let out a sigh, pulling the chair that was in front of her desk, and sat down on it.

He looked at her as he rested his elbows onto the backrest of the chair since he was sitting in the reverse position, and continued to look at her. He watched as her eyes were somehow looking dull as she continued to look at her phone.

"Is it about Akane-san again?" he asked, and [name] slowly lifted her head, shaking her head a little and he could only reach out and place a hand onto her head, ruffling her locks once more.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You know that I have feelings for him, right?" she asked in a soft voice and Akaashi nodded. Often he would drop by [name]'s house for dinner since they lived nearby each other, and [name]'s mother would occasionally ask about him as well.

Which results in him spending time with [name], talking about the major crush she has on Haizaki. He understood why most people were crushing on him, given the way he acts. But when [name] told him about what she likes about Haizaki, he knew a little too well, that Haizaki was going to be great for her.

"I do, what's wrong?" he asked once more as he continued to ruffle her hair. She let out a sigh as she turned her phone screen and handed it to Akaashi, who then realized that the duo had stopped talking for close to a week now.

"And he has been avoiding me a whole lot too whenever he comes over to play with Bokuto-senpai," she mumbled out, and Akaashi could only have a soft smile on his face then.

"I'm sure he is just thinking about stuff. Don't dwell on it too much," he spoke out, and a commotion was going on in the hallway as they heard squeals coming. Which [name] and Akaashi knew a little too well that Haizaki had arrived.

Akaashi then watched as the middle blocker from Nekoma High was walking together with Bokuto, smiling as the captain was busy talking about what had happened during Chemistry class, and he watched as Haizaki burst out laughing.

Turning as he somewhat caught a glimpse of someone familiar, did his dark blue ocean eyes widened as he looked at Akaashi who had stood up and stood next to [name], pecking her on the top of her head as he ruffled the back of her hair.

"Tch..." Haizaki muttered out and Bokuto heard as he turned to look at what Haizaki was looking at, only to see that Akaashi was just standing by [name]'s side.