▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: chizaaaa
𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭

----------

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬," ¹

Sukuna muttered out, only to have his head getting smacked three times by Itadori, Megumi and Nobara. He let out a sigh then, rubbing the back of his head as he was practically being 'babysit' by them, and adding on Gojo Satoru was present as well.

Because he was still bound to Itadori somehow, he couldn't stray far from him. He muttered curses under his breath then as Gojo soon guided them to where they soon entered a cafe and Gojo started to splurge his money then.

Sukuna, unsure of what was going on, stuck close to Itadori and the others although he would rather not to since he was unfamiliar with the place, he had to. He looked around and followed them to where they were soon shown to their seat.

And then the waitress came over, whereas he was trying to read off the menu and kept demanding answers from Itadori who could only sigh at the constant questions but he had to be patient then.

"What are all these weirdly circle brown things?" Sukuna asked.

"Pancakes," Itadori answered.

"Give me some!" he snapped and Itadori frowned, whereas Megumi and Nobara could only look the other way, trying to pretend that they weren't sitting at the same table as the King of Curses.

"You have to order from the waitress, what are you, some sort of an idiot?!" Itadori muttered out and then he smiled awkwardly at the waitress who had been patient with Gojo's order and didn't flinch when Sukuna had snapped.

"What would you like to have?" and Sukuna looked up from the menu, did his eyes widened then and Itadori's eyes widened as he could sense something was off. How Sukuna continued to look at the waitress, not answering her.

"Sir?" she called out once more, waving her hand before him and everybody stared in shock as Sukuna lowered his gaze as he pointed to what he wanted. The waitress smiled then as she wrote down his order and proceeds to speak to him.

"Chocolate syrup or maple syrup? The classic has been maple syrup with butter," she explained and Sukuna looked at her once more, he didn't know what to say. He didn't know what she had said, but her voice had caught his attention then.

How his cursed spirit heart skipped a beat at the way she smiled at him gently. He couldn't speak, and soon Itadori pushed his head down and answered for him instead.