★ 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: -ASTRAVITY
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 '𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲!!

----------

I still remember third of DecemberMe in your sweater, you said it looked betterOn me, than it did you, only if you knewHow much I liked you, but I watch your eyes

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better
On me, than it did you, only if you knew
How much I liked you, but I watch your eyes

"You are going to freeze up if you don't put on a sweater," he spoke out as he pulled out his sweater and I turned to look, watching as he had on that smile as he placed it over my head, pulling it down my cold body.

It was the daily things that were done, and this time everybody wanted to hang out a little more due to how cold it was. Some were forced, but some genuinely wanted to spend the holidays together.

"Won't you be cold?" I asked and he watched as he shook his head.

"Not at all. You looked better in it rather than me," he spoke out, and I couldn't help but realise how much I like the man before me. How my heart was pounding hard against my chest as I watched him reach out and ruffled my hair.

But I noticed his gaze turned away from mine, turning to where he was looking at, I could only remain silent as my heart continued to ache ever so slightly.

As she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized
While I die

I knew all too well, the things we had going between us were nothing but just friends. A little more, but lesser than a lover. But the thing that kept me going, kept me wanting to love him, was how warm he was being with me.

But who could I blame when his eyes were fixed on the ever so pretty one? The one who catches people's attention and gets them mesmerised?

I reached out for his hand on the right, lightly touching it with my cold one did he slip out from my grasp. My cold lips pressed into a fine thin line as he turned to look at her fully, and I knew, he wouldn't look at me that way.

She was everything I wanted to be, but I couldn't. I could never be her, to never be the one that my crush likes. I knew it all too well, but I continued to watch with a painful gaze. I was dying on the inside, but little did he know.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were Heather