Chapter 2: Explore the ring

At the Covenant flag ship we see a Elite general look at the halo ring in front of him as he was amazed by their discovery after soo many years of searching they have find one of the greatest Forerunner artefacts who was left behind so long ago.

Elite crew: Ship Master. The humans returning fire, shall we sent a strike team to invite their ship and kill them?

Yra: Is their shields down?

Elite Crew: Yes ship Master, their shields are down.

Yra: Good call of troops to the hanger Bay and tell them to get their gear up.

Elite Crew: Yes Ship Master.

Then the doors opens and three Elite Zealots lead by jusa 'Masumee Astley walk up to Yra and bow down to him as Yra turns to them.

Jusa: We have arrived as you called Ship Master.

Yra: Jusa your team have important mission within the Covenant ranks.

Jusa: What ever it is, we can handle it.

Yra: As you can see right in front of you we have discovered one of the secret holy rings left behind by our gods. But we have detected human activity within the ring and we will not allow them to take control of it. I want your team to enter the ring, find what ever you can find and kill the humans within the ring.

Jusa: It will be done ship Master.

Yra: You will take half of the strike team and head down to the ring as soon as possible.

Jusa: We will not fail you.

Yra: You better, this ring is very important to the Covenant and if the prophets find out it is destroyed, they will have pur heads off.

Jusa: It shall be done.

Jusa and his team stood up and walk out of the bright as Yra turn to look his hologram computer while outside we see a small strike team with Phantoms heading towards the "Free for all" ship while the other half head towards the ring to take down any humans within the ring for the Covenant.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and his squad with the blues as they stand down because one of the reds give them a chance to surrender but Church said.

Church: Yeah their out of anmo.

Y/n: How can you be sure?

Church: Their the reds, they have to be stupid to forget something so they can win the war.

Y/n: Far point.

Church: (turns to the reds) What are your terms?

Tucker: Their what?

Cali: This is just stupid. Why are yous even fighting each other this doesn't make sense?

Tucker: Well your wearing military armor as well which is by away is kinda heavy so maybe I can help you to take it of-

Cali: (pulls out a shotgun) Last chance.

Tucker: (scared) OK, just asking.

Y/n: Still mind telling us the reds names or do you not know them?

Tucker: Yeah the Orange is Grif, The red is Sarge and the Maroon one is Simmons.

Y/n: What about the pink guy?

Tucker: Pink guy? You may pink girl?

Y/n: No that is a dude wearing Pink armour.

Tucker: I have no idea what are you talking about man, that's a girl.