Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme

At the UNSC base we see many Spartans, marines and other workers running around hallways while sorting out gear, weapons and vehicles for anything in case the Covenant start to invade Reach. Then we cut to Grif at the hanger sitting on a chair with his legs placed on the box with a comic over his helmet while he snore to sleep while everyone was busy.

Then someone walks over to Grif to see him like this and so in response he kick his chair, costing Grif to wake up and fell onto the ground with a thud while Simmons stands over him as he look down at him while he ask with his arms crossed.

Simmon: What the hell are you doing Grif?

Grif: Well as you can see before you woke me up! I was taking a break. I did all the stupid work the higher up command give me and I did them and once that I take a break. So your welcome Simmons.

Simmons: Grif you took a nap in the hanger for 10 whole hours and you didn't do any of thw work! You just give all the work to Donut!

Grif: But that is work! Me giving someone to do my work is doing my work! And now I can sit back and relax knowing I give Donut something to do.

Simmons: Well in case you didn't know Donust was crushed by a Scorpion tank when it crushed on him.

Grif: Is he dead?

Simmons: Surprisingly no actually. He's very much alive except he may have a head trauma for a short while.

Grif: Dose he believe hid armor is pink?

Simmons: Nope.

Grif: Shit! Still what is it have to do with me?

Simmons: Everything! You basically nearly got Donut killed!

Grif: Huh, how can you nearly kill someone if you give them an order. Huh Simmons?

Simmons: My god! Look I'm not gonna argue you anymore, i wanna know where's Y/n, I need to tell him Carolina and the rest are back.

Grif: Oh, He's away on a mission with another Fireteam of Spartans.

Simmons: (surprised) Since when?

Grif: About five hours ago. Something about killing some Covenant from a UNSC base or something like that. But I'm sure they be fine.

Simmons: (sigh) I'll tell Carolina about that. Of and one more thing, command wants me to tell you your in dish duty for two weeks for having Donut do all yoru work.

Grif: Tell command I'll do that right away.

Simmons: Alright then.

He walks off while Grif looks around and spotted Lopez and points to him while he calls oit to him.

Grif: Yo Lopez! Command told me you gave dish duy for 2 weeks. Oh, and also paint your armor orange because they like orange solders while they clean the dishes.

Lopez: (spanish) Do you honestly think I'll do that. Your obviously gonna sit around, doing nothing while we do all the work.

Grif: You'll do it right away? Perfect! I'll come by and check it out after your done.

He sit back from his chair while he place his comic over his helmet and fall asleep while Lopez just walks off while he mutters to himself.

Lopez: (Spanish) Really wish a grunt kicks him in the balls once they come.

(Meanwhile)

A UNSC base camp 1 we see a squad of Covenant forces around the station while a pile of dead UNSC marines are seen as the Grunts play catch with one of the UNSC Grenades as they tossed each with it whike the Jackal from the outside walkway see this and shake his head.