Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)

We see Junior, Y/n's team, the reds, the blues and Eric's team at the docks where two Sangheili submarine came out of the water and once they came out of the water both elite sub pilots came out of the submarine and set out to introduce themselves to them as Junior tells them.

Junior: These two will take you to the cave under water. The sub has four plasma cannons to deal with the sharks that may try to attack the sub.

Y/n: Looks good to me, what you think Eric?

Eric: (smile) Same. You sure we be undetected once we are near to the capital?

Junior: I can ensure you that you all will not be detected. Right now I need to get my forces and your forces ready for battle. Good luck and be safe.

And so Junior head off inside while the elite submarine pilot each climb inside of each of the submarine as Y/n tells the group.

Y/n: Okay Eric's team and blues will go together and my team and reds will go together. Let's do this!

Y/n's team and Reds climb into the left submarine while Eric's team and the blues enter the right and once they are ready the submarine dives down and we see the submarines swimming through the ocean. Everyone was getting comfortable inside of their room submarines as some look out of the windows and where amazed of the sea life that Sanghelios has as they were amazed by it as we cut to Y/n's unite with Ashley and Sophie looking out of the windows.

Sophie: (surprised) Wow! Look at all the fishes!

Ashley: (surprised) No kidding. Wish I have my camera with me so I can take some pictures.

Ave: (smirk) Say maybe after the war is over we might come back here for a vacation, what do you think Y/n?

Y/n: (smirk) Sure if we are allowed to come back. (Light chuckle)

Donut: Still it's an amazing place. How lucky those elites have all the good stuff.

Grif: What good stuff? It's kinda boring if you ask me?

Simmons: Not technically Grif. There are some ancient temples and writing that has been dated back many years-

Grif: Yeah I have to stop you right there otherwise I might die of boredom. How much longer we be there?

Mia: You do realise we only left 5 minutes ago.

Grif: Whatever, is there any food in here?

Grif looks around while we cut to Eric's unite in their submarine as we see Jeanne sharing her combat knife and then take a glance of an elite submarine pilot as she had a deep hatred as he stared at the elite when Jin tapped her on the shoulder and sat down next to her.

Jin: You okay? You seem out of it.

Jeanne: It's nothing. I just......I just don't feel like working with elites after what they did.

Jin: Well I understand your anger but remember, they are on our side. Besides, they know what the Covenant is doing is wrong.

Jeanne: It doesn't matter if they are good or not, they killed innocent lives and Spartans. They glass planets and even Reach, turning it into a post apocalyptic like waste land.

Jin: I know how you are feeling. But right now this is not the time to hold any anger towards them, especially our new allies. Right now.......we are in this together.

Jeanne: Right.

We then cut to Eric who is looking out of the window as he radios in Y/n sns his unite.

Eric: Is everything alright in your end?

Y/n: (radio) Everything is all clear here so far. You?