Chapter 59: Bug problem

Ashia: HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!!!!!

Immediately Ashia and Jin exit out of the room and after that Jin Immediately shut the door just before the Drones could get to them. The door shuts behind them and once that they were catching their breaths after drones charge towards them and after they were safe the two breath a sigh of relief.

Jin: Oh thank fucking God that was close. Here I thought we're gonna be theie next meal.

Ashia: You can say that again. (Breaths a sigh of relief) Okay, so it seems we have a small problem which involves around Drones. But, as long they are stuck in there, we should be fine.

Then they heard something at the other side od the door as Jin took off his helmet and place his ear at the door and hears the Drones are ripping off something that can't be good.

Ashia: What is it?

Jin: I think we need to tell everyone about this.

(Sometime later)

Ashia and Jin arrived at the bridge as they told Church, Watcher, Carolina, Ash and Eric about the Drones and the noises they heard inside. Church looks up the room they were in and then tells them.

Church: Well this can't be good. It appears theie nest has vents that goes some rooms of the ship. One of which I'd the power room, weapons lock and prison cell. If any those bugs messes anything up, them none of us ain't gonna make it.

Eric: Then we need to stop the Drones before they do anything. Watcher, lock down these rooms and get anyone who are inside the rooms out of there at once!

Watcher: Copy!

Ash: What about the Covenant prisoners? The Drones will break them out and they may try retake the ship.

Eric: Then we need to get into the prison cell and stop them from doing that. Ash, need you Jin and Ashia to head to the prison cell and stop the Drones from freeing the Covenant prisoners. Carolina will take the reds to the power room with a few marines and I'll take my team and protect the weapons room from the Drones.

Jin: Well there is a lot of them at their nest and who knows how long in eggs will hatch and back up the rest of the Drones.

Y/n: (smirk) Well how's about we make sure that will not happen.

Soon Y/n came into the room with a few flamethrowers marines while he is holding a flamethrower as he tells them.

Y/n: Me and the flamethrower marines will heaf to their nest and burn them before they are hatched while the rest of you do your own thing.

Eric: Roger that. Be safe Y/n.

Y/n: You too to you all. Let's take out some drone bugs.

(Later)

We see Iga and many of his Covenant prisoners within their cells in slince until Ash, Jin and Ashia came into the cell with a few marines and ODST's as Ash informs them.

Ash: Kesp your guards up and stay sharp. These Deones could be anywhere.

Marines and ODST: Sid yes sir.

Iga watched as they split apart and looking around as Ash, Jin and Ashia get to Iga's cell as he growled while he tells them.

Iga: You will all die either way. My Drones are very deadly and they will rip you all apart and free us once they were done.

Ash: Yeah, we'll see about that.

Suddenly their hear movement above them as they look up at the vents. Ash and everyone else get ready as they aim their weapons around, waiting for one of the Drones to appear out of either of the vents around them.