Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship

Within the Phantom flying towards the Covenant flag ship floating over the ground, we see both Spartan Rangers and Black Wing gathering as much gear and equipment they have, sliding their suppressors onto the barrel of their rifles, sliding him some grenades, flash bangs and smoke grenades onto their belt and sharpping up their combat knifes, ready to stab some Covenant forces in the neck as soon they enter inside.

Watcher is piloting the Phantom and when the Covenant start to scan them, Watched hacks their scanners and soon they got the green light to enter by the bridge command.

Watcher: We got a green light!

Y/n: Good. Carolina are you and the others are in position?

Carolina: (radio) We're at your position. Ready on you now.

Y/n: Good. Listen up team we have to objectives that we just complete. We must shut off the security cameras so the bridge will not know we're here while heading to the communication room to cut off coms from the Covenant forces on thr ground. Remember this mission needs to be quiet so no loud weapons, so have your suppressors attached and let's do this.

Watcher: Approaching the hanger. I'll try to land carefully as possible.

Y/n: Understood. Let's do this everyone, lock and load!

They lock and load and they turn and stand by and wait the doors to open once they enter the hanger.

Eric: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Eric: If we don't make it, just wanna say it's a honor working along side you and your team.

Y/n: None of us ain't gonna die, not on my watch.

Eric node and then the Phantom shaked a bit meaning they land at the hanger. Once that Watcher opens the side door and both Black Wing and Spartan Rangers leave the Phantom and land at the hanger of the Covenant flash ship and aim their weapons around and see they are in the clear.

Eric: Rook take point, we'll cover you.

Rook: Roger.

Rook takes point as he peaks over and looked around. He sees a few Covenant crew standing around while some were walking by.

Rook: Too much activity.

Eric: Right. Stick to the darkness team, don't let any light touch you.

They agree and they stick to the darkness as they hide behind some cargo while Covenant grunts, elites and Jackals were doing their usual thing and not knowing that Spartans are inside their ship.

They sneak towards the door but when they see the door opening Y/n rasies his fist, signal them to stop as four brutes walk through the hanger. One stopped and sniff the hanger which they got nervous a bit but the brute continues on, catching up with his pack and they were relieved.

They walk through the door and they made it out of the hanger. Once out of the hanger they check the halls and see no Covenant forces around and they were in the clear for now.

Ashley: Looks like the area is clear.

Doc: So where should we go now?

Sophie: According to the data files I've gotten from UNSC intelligence, both the security room and communication room are in separated area of the ship.

Jeanne: Guess that means we need to split up to hit those targets.

Eric: My team will take care the security room while your team take care the communication room.

Y/n: Copy that. Keep in touch an be safe.

Eric: Same to you. Fireteam: Black Wing let's move!

Eric and his teams head out while Y/n ans his team heaf off to take care the communication room. They sneak through the hallways of the flag ship, peaking around corners and avoiding Covenant patrol and keep on moving.