Chapter 42: It's not all my fault

We see all of them return back to the old Freelancer base as Lennox lands the Prowler down at the same landing pad and once landed they all exit out and at first they were confused on why they are back here.

Grif: So um why are we back here?

Simmon: Yeah we been here before right?

Carolina: Yes but I think Angel might tell us where the director might be at.

Washington: But isn't she the one that told us about CT's location and they she might know

Carolina: Indeed but wr have this.

She pulls out the data that they have gotten from the helmet of CT as she gose on to say.

Carolina: I bet we can install this to Angel and she can go through the file and maybe we can she might locate the Director.

Y/n: Why not Watcher do it? I can insert him into the data and maybe he can-

Church: Hey how's about you let us handle this okay. You did enough for us.

Y/n: Wow Church I'm only just helping.

Church: Yeah I think you did enough.

Then they walk off leaving the rest confused by this while Y/n is seems hurt which South walks up to him.

South: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine.

Sarge: Well that was a bit harsh.

Simmon: Well you know sir he is Church plus he doesn't really get along with Watcher so maybe that's why?

Tucker: No way man! I thought Church was on our side as he keeps an eye on Carolina.

Y/n: What?

Tucker: Well Church agree to us to keep an eye on Carolina and report back to us if anything happens and now.....there's nothing.

Watcher: But what dose he mean by "You've help enough?"

Y/n: I think I know what he ment by that. I think he agree to Carolina's reason of not trduting me after what happened to Allison.

There were silent about this until South can't take it anymore and tells Y/n.

South: You need to talk to them. Tell them that it ain't your fault. Tell them that this has to stop.

Y/n: I know but......Carolina just keeps avoiding me everytime I wanna talk to her. Even in prison she refuse to talk to me.

Maine: Still she needs to understand that it wasn't your fault and there wasn't you couldn't have done. If both Church and Carolina not gonna change their ways, this mission will end badly.

Y/n: Guess so.

Y/n decided this has to end so he gose to find Carolina and Church and after a while he walk up Carolina and Church as they were just waiting for Angel to finish downloading which was a chance as he clear his throat.

Y/n: Carolina.....we need to talk.

Carolina: I don't have time for a talk Y/n.

Y/n: Carolina just listen to me and we can sort this out. Church, help me out here.

Church: Why should I?

Y/n: Because you know.......fuck.

Church: Because you know what? How you did all of this, how you make this all happen.

Y/n: Church all of this wasn't my fault! You need to understand that......there was nothing for me to do.

Church: Whoa.....Well that's a nice chat, now if you would excuse us we be waiting for the download to be done.