Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch

In the middle of the Canyon we see Tex, Church and Caboose at the Pelican with a UNSC soldier plugging Sheila into the Pelican.

While this is happening Cali and Remington walks over to them and Cali asked.

Cali: What are yous doing?

Church: Well Caboose told us Sheila was about to tell us something about who is O'Malley and since we don't know she is telling the truth or not so we decided to plug her into the Pelican.

Cali: You sure it's safe to plug her into the Pelican?

Tex: The Pelican is slightly damage so even if she try to escape, the thrusters will not work.

Caboose: So what did yous been doing while I nearly gotten the same treatment as Church.

Cali: You don't wanna know.

Male UNSC soldier: Alright yous need to wait until she is fully inside bit it won't take that long.

Church: Right so someone have to be here and ask her who is O'Malley if it isn't her.

Caboose: Oh Oh! I wanna do it!

Remington: I'll help him as well if yous don't mind.

Church: Sure. You know what, I think things are gonna be alright for once.

Then suddenly they felt a rumble like an earthquake as everything around them started to shake.

Cali: What is going on?!

Male UNSC soldier: Look!

The soldier was looking up at the sky and they all look up to see a Covenant ship appear over the Canyon and now hoving over the Canyon as they hear the humming of the engines.

Church: OH COME ON!

Remington: (shocked) This isn't good.

Cali: I agree.

Male UNSC soldier: What should we do?

Cali: Get all UNSC soldiers gear up and ready for battle. If they start to sent down troops then let them at it.

He nods and rushes off to tell all UNSC soldiers to get ready.

Remington: Can we stand a chance?

Cali: Maybe but I hope Y/n and the rest get up here soon otherwise this will be a blood bath for all of us.

(Meanwhile)

Underneath Blood Gluch we see Y/n, Ave, Sophie and Ashley along with the Reds were about to leave until Y/n gotten comm chatter about a Covenant ship hoving over the Canyon.

Y/n: We have a problem.

Grif: Is it a math problem. If it is then fuck off.

Y/n: A Covenant ship just appear over the Canyon and I think their here for the key.

Sarge: (surprised) A Covenant ship hoving over head? Perfect!

Grif: How is that perfect?!

Sarge: This is like a final stand for those aliens. They have long enough and now wanna face with us, man vs Alien.

Ave: This ain't the easy Aliens you are thinking about Sarge, the Covenant are far more worse.

Sophie: Do you think their gonna glass this Canyon?

Y/n: No point. If they do, their just gonna destroy the key to fire this ring.

Watcher: Yeah and even more damage my ring!