Chapter 52: I have the gun

Gun fires along with plasma fire can be heard as we suddenly see a sky battle between the UNSC hornet and Banshees as both vehicles fire at each other while blowing each other up. Banshees fly down and rain hell at the Hornets as their plasma burns hit their metal fighters as flames enraptured and blows them up.

The hornets return fire and even a few locked on onto the Banshees and launch their missiles that track the Banshees and blow them up out of the sky. Smoke was in the way when suddenly a phantom appear out of nowhere and began to fire it's cannons at the hornets, shooting down it's thrusters and sending them spinning down towards the ground.

While that is happening we see marines and Covenant forces at the ship yard and attacking each other. Jackals were standing on the walkway above them as they fire their beam rifles and needle rifles at the marines on the ground while grunts, Jackals with shields, Shkimishers, brutes and elites were on the ground snd fire their plasma at the marines while we see the marines taking cover and return fire.

A few marines get shot left and right with a few being dragged by their own team members and pulled into cover.

Male marine: We need a medic here!

Many marines were taking fire while they were returning fire back and took out several grunts and Jackals but the Covenant still keep on firing. Then an Elite on the walkway appear with a fuel rods cannon as he aimed down at the marines and fire three green rods at them.

The impact follow by an explosion sent a few marines flying while the explosion sent dust into the air as the marines were losing ground as the Elites roar in victory when suddenly a red beam hits the elites, vaporising it's body immediately.

The marines were shocked and then two Spartans, Emile and Noble 6 landed onto the ground  after they jump off a small cliff and rushes towards the marines and get behind cover with the other marines.

Emile: Let's show those assholes what we do to Covenant scum who comes to reach.

Noble 6 nodes back as the two leaps out of cover as Emile fires his shotgun at several grunts while injuring a few before he cuts him down with his knife as he stabs it into the elites neck and pulls it out.

Noble 6 pops some head shots with his DMR and then he rolled forward to dodge a enegry sword slash and turn and fire a few shots at the elites head that break his shields and then he kick the elite onto thr ground.

He walks over to the elite while he pulls out a plasma grenade and stuck it onto the elites chest and then grab his leg and tosses him to the other grunts which the plasma grenade gose off and kills them all.

Noble 6 gets hit by needle rifles as he looks up to see the Jackals shooting down at him while an elites aims his full rod cannon at him, ready to kill the Spartan when suddenly bullets fly by and hits the Jackals and the elites as everyone turn to see Sheila coming in as she fire her turret at the Covenant forces on the ground and gunned them down within seconds.

Once the area is clear Sheila lands and opens the back doors which is where Y/n and his team come out and walk up to the two Spartans whike the marines secure the area.

Emile: Seems like your team is here to join the party.

Y/n: Indeed. Good to see you both still okay. Sorry about Noble 1 though.

Emile: That's alright. He knows his time will come some how. Where is the rest?

Y/n: Clearing the skies. I was told you have the package.

Emile: That's right. 6.

Noble 6 shows him the package which is a glass circle case with something glowing blue inside that looks like Cortana inside.