Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission

It was another nice at at Spartan Utopia with UNSC soldiers and Spartans are doing their runs of patrolling the base and making sure things are alright.

We see South walking through the halls within the base as she holds two coffee mugs with her. One for herself and the other for Y/n who might be in his room. Many Spartans came out of their rooms without their armor stratching and yawning before heading to do their jobs.

South arrive at Y/n's room and she slide open the door and step inside and smile a little to see Y/n have his head down on the table and still asleep. He must be pulling up an all nighter as she walks up to him and place his coffee mug beside him while Y/n slapped.

Watcher: Morning South.

Then Watcher appear on a table next to Y/n with Soun smiled and said back.

South: (smile) Morning Watcher. I thought your his alarm clock?

Watcher: Well seems like waking up a spartan is a lot more harde ri though it would be.

South giggles before she hear a yawn from Y/n whjch was a cute one as he sat up ans straight his arms before turning to see South and said while he rub his eyes.

Y/n: (yawn) Morning South. Man...did I fall asleep?

South: (smile) Yeah, here made you some coffee in case you never wake up.

Y/n see the mug and takes it and take a drink of it.

Y/n: (smile) Ahh, that hits the spot. Thanks South. How are Lucy and Charlotte?

South: Their alright, all thanks to you and your team.

Y/n: Well at least they are safe.

South nods with a smile and turn to notice some notes and picks up one and asked.

South: what are these?

Y/n: Reports. These are Reports of the Spartan-Killers activity and what they have been doing during three years. Seems like they are making allies with human terrorist, raid UNSC weapon ships and establishing bases in some colony planets, mostly some that has no life or abandoned colony.

South: So they are alive.

Y/n: Yeah and judging by the files we gave gotten, it turns out their Generals and leaders of the Spartan slayers and they are far more bigger then we thought.

South: What dose UNSc say about this?

Y/n: They say it's serious, including ONI think so as well.

South: Damn. First the Covenant and now the Spartan Slayers. This is getting nuts as we speak.

Y/n: I know but we can sort this out, Spartans never give up.

South: (smile) Hell yeah.

Y/n smiles pack while Watcher received a message through his system and once he read through it he said.

Watcher: Hate to break the chatter but looks like we are needed on a mission.

Y/n: So soon? Well I'll get my squad and we-

Watcher: Actually, they just want me and you on this mission.

Y/n: (surprised) Really, so is this a solo mission?

Watcher: Well we be assisting with a spartan and a few ODST on a mission so we should head there and see what's up.

Y/n: Alright.

Y/n grab Watchers chip and he and South left the room and Y/n turns to South and said.

Y/n: Well, I see you when I get back.