Chapter 80: What is left

The battle of Earth still raging on with now Truths ships engaging Elite and UNSC ships over earth's atmosphere. We  see many Covenant, UNSC and elite ships destroyed but the battle still continues.

On the surface of Earth it was a massive warzone with UNSC forces trying their best to hold off the Covenant forces as best they can. Cities damaged with New Mombasa completely glass by Truths flag ship and his fleet as we see it destroyed.

Far from New Mombasa was a mountain which is actually a UNSC secret base name Crow's nest. We see UNSC personnel doing their work and maintaining things all across the base. Many UNSC marines and ODST were injured as medical staff work harder then ever to heal them.

We then cut to the cafeteria where we see the reds finally getting some meal after a while with Grif getting a lot of food and starts eating.

Simmons: Your disgusting.

Grif: Hey! We nearly died so it's best I deserve something for my troubles.

Donut: I can't believe we managed to get out of there just in time. I was worried we all won't make it.

Grif: Say Where's Sarge and Rowan?

Simmons: Fixing up Lopaz remember.

Grif: Oh yeah. Well at least we're safe.

Tucker: What's up bitches!

Then the blues came up to the reds and sat with them and they look like a mess then the reds.

Grif: Oh you guys are still alive.

Ashia: That's kinda rude.

Jin: Nah from the shit we've been through, i can't blame him.

Simmons: Why? You guys just visit someone to recruit him right?

Tucker: That doesn't scrap the surface of it! Trust me, we had to fight off some elites and the Flood.

Simmons: That's not much compare to us. We were nearly turn into ash by a Covenant ship jumping into slip space.

Jin: Really? We risked our lives by going into the capital of Covenant called High Charity and made it out there alive.

Donut: Well most of us had to survive the streets of New Mombasa which is taking over by Covenant forces.

Tucker: Well we had to drive through an apocalypse. You should've seen it, it was nuts!

Grif: We had to survive a nest of drones while escaping the city before it was glass.

Tucker: We had to fight our way to control room to shut down a halo ring and Caboose punched a brute in a face!

Caboose: He was very mean and I wanted to protect my friends..........he apologies by giving me his hammer.

Ashia: Well I see we both been through a lot of things.

Jin: Yeah. Say where is Doc and Y/n?

Simmons: Doc is helping out the injured while Y/n is sleeping.

Grif: And Sarge tells me I'm lazy. Y/n have been asleep for 2 weeks now.

Tucker: Really? Damn. Well the blues saved the world.

Grif: Congrats, want a medal?

Tucker: The only medal I want is a medal from our commander of this base aka Miranda Keyes.

Simmons: You do realise her father died right?

Tucker: Meh even better. Bow China bow wow.

Ashia: You really are the worst Tucker.