Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced

A lighting bolt strucks the night sky follow by rain pouring down from the ground as we over see a one of the largest Covenant landing spots that has ever seen. We see many Covenant ships on the ground, pouring out troops and vehicles out and getting ready to attack Reach as rain drops hits their armor and body ad they gather as much weaponry and supplies as they could for the battle ahead. Elites roar in bravery, brutes growl and eat meat, Jackals checking their beam rifles, Needles, Plasma rifles, Plasma pistols and focus rifle, hunters clashing their arms to the ground follow by a roar and grunts are seen sleeping while some were just playing around while they laugh.

Then we see an Elite Zelot named Bupo 'Vosumee making his way through the camp and reaching to a Covenant tent where his ship master is explaining his warriors the plan. Once he enter the tent we can see his armor as he look at the crowd of high ranking Elites as his ship master explain to them the plan of attack while he make his way over to him.

 Once he enter the tent we can see his armor as he look at the crowd of high ranking Elites as his ship master explain to them the plan of attack while he make his way over to him

Bupo: Ship master, a word.

His ship master named Iga 'Lovumai turn to see him and turns to his higher ranking elites to dismissed and be ready which they make their leave while Iga turns to Bupo.

Bupo: I see you already known about the humans discovery of our landing invasion.

Iga: That is correct. I believe the humans are planning their assault as we speak.

The two leave the tent and walk through the camp as Covenant forces rush by them while Bupo tells him.

Bupo: How long would they arrive?

Iga: When the sun rises. But we will never retreat. This will be our chance to destroy the humans fleet and army once and for all.

Bupo: I agree. My elite Zelots will do their best to track down this "Noble team" and wipe them all out.

Iga: I hope your Zelot will. Because the last Zelots that were sent came back with only one.

Bupo: It will not happen again.

Iga: I hope not. I have also gotten word by the Prophet of Mercy. He requested a group of Spartans must be killed for good.

Bupo: Are these the Spartans that damaged the rumoured holy halo ring many years ago?

Iga: Indeed and they requested that "he" will take care of them.

Bupo: (shocked) You mean...."The Slayer of Demons?" My apologies but I thought he was a myth.

Iga: No myth. He's real and he'll take care of them in any means necessary. If he is in the area, don't get in his way. He'll handle the Spartans, himself.

He then walks off leaving Bupo complete shock by this but he shake himself as he turn and get this gear ready for a battle ahead.

(Next day)

The sun rises over the hills in the distances as we see nothing but a open landscape until we see a warthog in the distances, soon another Warthog, and another, another and another. Then we get a veiw of the whole UNSC army riding in their ground vehicles while some were in flying vehicles like Pelican's or Falcons as they make their way to the dark zone where Noble 6 and Jun have gone pass and conformed a Covenant landing invasion from last night.