Chapter 29: The Blues unit

Spartan slayers Pelicans fly over head and make it's approach on Spartan Utopia where we see South, Lucy and Charlotte rush through the door with the other Spartans whike Maine fire his assault rifle at the Spartan slayers and once inside he shuts the door and smash the controls so they will not enter.

Once that Maine step back while the other Spartans hear talking saying they can't get in which breath a sigh of relief to them while South walks up to Maine and asked.

South: Maine? Is that really you?

Maine: Yeah it's me. Nice to see you after so long South.

South: Yeah. Same here.

Mendez walls up to Maine and asked.

Mendez: I'm glad your here to help us Maine. We could use some back up right about now.

Maine: No problem sir. Just glad I made it on time.

Lucy: How did they even managed to break through our defenses?

Mendez: No idea, something must have happened to the reds and blues at Valhalla.

Charlotte: What ever is going on, hope they are fine.

South: What about UNSC back up, have they heard about this attack?

Maine: They did but there is a large fleet blockading the planet so it will take a while until they will sent down troops.

Mendez: I see.

Naomi: What should we do now sir?

Mendez: We may no choice but to abandoned this site and try our best to escape before they will break in.

Lucy: We need to delete the files so they won't get their hands on them.

Mendez: Right. Spartans you got your objective, let's move out!

They make their way to do their objectives and South was about to join when Maine stops her.

Maine: South.

She stop and turn to Maine who look down and then look back up at her and said.

Maine: I'm....sorry for what I did to your brother.

South was silent a little remember who North died but he looks at Maine and said.

South: Don't blame yourself Maine. It was Sigma that was controlling you, not you. Now come on, let's complete this mission and get the hall out of here.

Maine smiled underneath his helmet and nods before the two head off with the rest of the Spartans to stop the Spartan Slayers from getting as enough information as they can.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n standing on a hill and looking down to see his team, Sarge, Grif, Mike and Caboose talking and also chatting with CT and his team and finds it suspicious.

Then Mia walks over to Y/n while holding a datapad and then said while she press her fingers onto the datapad.

Mia: According to UNSC files there is no reports of an attack and no reports of CT and his team entering the base.

Y/n: Something about him and his team is...suspicious.

Watch: You mean sus?

Y/n: Yeah that to.

Mia: I don't blame you. CT's logs doesn't even make sense. Why didn't he report this to the UNSC about this?

Y/n: Yeah, since they have a UNSC vehicle, they should be able to contact the UNSC and tell them what happened.