Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally

It was another day and we see the Spartans including UNSC staff are in the middle repairing the damages that were cost by Tracker and his army. The threat of Tracker and his terrorist army is over and now they are returning back home and repairing what Tracker ans his squad did.

Meanwhile we see Mendez within a dark room and type a code into a keypad and once that two holograms open up and showing Halsey and a ONI agent named Iker as the two were discussing about something until Mendez came as he clear his throat and asked.

Mendez: Good evening Doctor Halsey and Agent Iker, have I missed anything?

Halsey: (hologram) Not much. Iker here is concerned about Spartans rebellion against the UNSC.

Iker: (hologram) I think we should all be concerned about this. These Spartans are children and it's unknown when they will start to rebel against us.

Mendez: I can assure you that Tracker ans his team including his army are dealt with and no longer worry the lives of the UNSC or ONI again.

Iker: (hologram) That's exactly my point! Joe-779, William,379 and Coal-909 are the first three Spartans to successfully escape into UNSC hands and join up with Project Freelancer!

Mendez: We didn't know they would join with Project Freelancer. None of us didn't see it.

Iker: (hologram) Excuses. If you two don't control your Spartans, ONI has no choice but to shut down all Spartan program for good. Have a good day.

Iker disappeared and there was this silence until Halsey tells Mendez.

Halsey: (hologram) How is Y/n and his team doing?

Mendez: Training the soldiers at Valhalla Ma'am.

Halsey: (hologram) I see. Are these soldiers the reds and blues?

Mendez: Yes Ma'am. I hope they won't trash anything in there.

Halsey: (hologram) I'm sure Y/n and his team can handle them.

(Meanwhile)

There was a crash and we can see the reds Warthog crashed into a leak while they are capturing the flag as we see Y/n, Ave and Gabriel watch this on a hill and looking down at them as Y/n sighs to himself.

Ave: Is this a fourth time they crash their Warthog?

Gabriel: Looks like it.

Watcher: Man that Warthog really take damage a lot.

Y/n: Yep. Let's hope Lopez won't get piss if we drag that Warthog back to the garage.

Gabriel: Wait, have any of you see the blues?

Ave: Should be around?

Jin: (distance) FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

They look down to see Jin, Tucker and Mike getting chased by Caboose within a hornet as Caboose accidentally fire rockets at them while they run away from the in coming rockets.

Gabriel: Find them.

Ave: So who won this match?

Y/n: Um...Well none. Tucker was close of getting the flag but he gotten distracted by Ashia when she fell over with her butt sticking out and then get taking out by Sarge from behind.

Ave: So no one win?

Y/n: Nope but we can try it again tomorrow. Watcher.

Watcher nods and ends the match. Once that the trio walks over to the reds and blues as they form a line and Y/n looks at them and tell them.