Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia

Red Spartan leader: (radio) This is red team leader is everyone imposition?

Second red spartan: (radio) In position sir.

Third red Spartan: (radio) Same sir.

Fourth red Spartan: (radio) In position sir.

Red spartan leader: (radio) Alright. We only have 3 minutes until this whole thing is over. We go in my mark.

We see the base that hold four blues within the woods. They were standing on a large structure with a large hole in the middle that hold something in there that the reds are here to capture.

The blue Spartans were at the top floor and looking around for the reds so they can take them out. One blue spartan looks on through the road and he stare I the distance and see something shinning in the distance.

Blue spartan: Sniper!

Then a sound of sniper rifle ring out and shot the blue spartan and he fell backwards onto the ground and suddenly four red Spartans cameos of the bushes and open fire at the blue Spartans.

Blue spartan leader: Return fire!

The blues return fire that cost the reds to take cover while the blues continue opening fire at their cover. The reds team leader slide his assault rifle on his back and dose hand signals to his team to flank the enemy and they nod.

The two red Spartans dive into the forest while the other two give supporting fire. The blues were distracted to not notice the two red Spartans sneaking into the speak and one of them grab something I the middle of the room.

Flag taken!

Then blues turn to see a quick glimpse on the two reds and one blue chase after them while the other two deal with the other two reds. One red who holds a sniper rifle peeks out and fire a single shot and kill one blue spartan while their blue leader fires a few rounds with his DMR.

Seconds leader two Spartans came out riding a mongoose with one red at the back seat holding the blue flag and race through the road while one blue in his mongoose chase after them.

After a while the two reds arrived at their base ane leap out and one red who was holding the blues flag rushes in while one grabs a rocket launcher and once the blue spartan appear out of he corner he fire a rocket round and it travels towards him.

Blue spartan: Oh son of a-

Then the blue gotten blue up while the red holding the blues flag stabs it onto the hole in the middle of the room and there was a siren blurring out qhidh cost both red Spartans ane blue Spartans to stop whole at the same time their training weapon locked to stop Spartans from continue firing it.

Game over! Red team, wins!

Soon the whole place turn inro blue and everything changed and we see now the location they were in was all a simulation. The doors open and the red and blue Spartans that were killed are alive and came into the training room with Y/n came into view and he said to them.

Y/n: (smile) Nicely done Spartans.

They gathered around and Y/n gose on to say with a smile.

Y/n: (smile) You all did well today. Not only you make a plan and follow it but you executed successfully. I gonna say, I was suspected the blues might win today but guess you reds managed to got the upper hand.

Red Spartan leader: Thank you sir.

Y/n: (smile) Well that's enough capture the flag now. You all are dismissed, take a quick shower you lot.