Chapter 10: The Nightmare within

Within Yra's flag ship we see Yra speaking to one elite commander down at the ring as the Elite told Yra about the fall of Jusa.

Yra was surprised cause Jusa was one of the powerful warriors ever.

Yra: What else have you gathered so far.

Elite commander (hologram): The humans have established a new base at the beach and getting their troops to their new second base. Shall we sent troops to destroy it?

Yra: No point. The humans will pay for what they did to the right but right now we must explore the ring and find out what this rung has.

Elite commander (hologram): Yes shipmaster.

Then the hologram cuts off as Yra turns to the ring as he hopes the ring will be fixed so they can use it against the humans.

Yra: (thought) Once thering is fixed we can begin our great journey and I will make things right to the prophets and soon the humans will be destroyed.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n walk up to Ave, Ashley and Sophie as they throw the dead bodies of Jusa along with his troops into the fire as Y/n walks up to them and asked.

Y/n: So how is it going?

Ave: Good, now we have a second base to ourselves.

Y/n: Well Cali and Remington will be back looking for Doc/O'Malley.

Ashley: Hope so, that A.I is gonna be a problem to us all.

Y/n: Yeah tell me about it.

Ave: Hey Watcher, can you ask us a few questions?

Watcher appears on Y/n's shoulder as he fold his arms and said.

Watcher: Sure what is it?

Ave: Are you actually the monitor of this Halo ring?

Watcher: Yep I watch over the ring and making sure things won't crash or burn to the ground by something.

Ashley: (smirk) It's pretty awesome you know have a ancient A.I as your A.I partner.

Watcher: "Ancient A.I" is kinda rude. I would say......a really really really really and REALLY lost A.I that has been forgotten by a bunch of assholes.

Ashley: Ok?

Then Cali and Remington came back with Tex as they turn to them and asked.

Y/n: Fine them?

Cali: Nope and not even Lopez.

Tex: Where ever they are, they must be out there.

Y/n: Well hope we can find them before O'Malley will do something more worst.

Caboose: Mr Spartan! Mr Spartan! Come quick!

They turn to Caboose at the balcony as Y/n step forward and asked.

Y/n: what is it Caboose?

Caboose: He's alive! He's here.

Y/n: Here?

Ave: Oh right I forgot to mention. We got a transmission from Church after we clear the base with Covenant troops.

Y/n: That's cool. Let's head in and see what this transmission said.

Ave nods as the two head into the base to see this massage from Church. Once inside they already see Grif, Sarge and Simmons as they listen to Church saying the same recording from Church over and over again.