Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes

We see the hijacked Scarab piloting by Sargent Johnson as he pilot the massive vehicle through the canyon while Covenant brutes in Banshees begins to fire at them. Arbiter and his elites are also in Banshees and having a dog fight as they protect the Scarab while the blues, Elites and humans stood onto the platform of the Scarab and shooting down the enemy Banshees.

Tucker: Can't this thing go any faster?!

Johnson: (radio) If you wanna walk son, be my guest. If not then shut your mouth! Besides we're almost there.

Washington: Hurry. We don't know how long until they will activate the ring.

Plasma bolts rain down as Washington dodges the incoming shots and turn and fire his fuel rod cannon. He hist the Banshees wings and it crash onto the ground.

They hold off the Covenant forces for 5 minutes and soon they arrived at the control room. Wraiths down below try to shoot the Scarab but Arbiter and his elites in Banshees took them out.

Johnson aims the cannon at the door and once he got ask he says through the radio.

Johnson: (radio) Knock Knock, open up!

The Scarab charges up its beam and then fired. The beam destroyed the control rooms doors. Once it stop firing a Phantom picks up the blues and take them to the door where Arbiter and his elites are waiting as they land onto the platform.

Junior: Are you ready for this Arbiter?

Arbiter: Of course. Let us end this.

And so they enter the control room as they run through the destroyed door and punch through the Covenant forces.

(Later)

We cut to Tartarus and his brute dragging Miranda towards the controls of the halo ring with the activation index on Tartarus other hand while 343 is being held by one of hie brutes.

Tartarus: This is easy human. Take the icon in your hand.

He then aggressively shove her close to the controls while he slammed his fist with the index in hand as he barks.

Tartarus: And as you are told!

343 guilty spark: Please use caution. Mystery reclaimer is very-

Tartarus: One more word Oracle and I rip your eye from its socket! (Turn to Miranda) Which is nothing compared to I'll do to you.

???: I don't think you mother fucker.

They all turn and sees the blues, Junior and Arbiter as they aim their weapons at them and the brutes do the same.

Tartarus: Impossible.

Tucker: Don't worry Miranda, Tucker is here to save you.

Jin: And us?

Tucker: And them but your glad that I'm here.

Miranda doesn't want to say anything while Junior spoke to Tartarus.

Junior: Tartarus stop this now. The Prophets have lied to you. They lied to us all.

Tartarus: You have no saying traitor!

Arbiter: He speaks the truth. The Prophets have betrayed us.

Tartarus: What your saying is heresy.

Then Church appears in front of Tartarus which surprised the rest.

Church: You think so? Hey bowling ball, what does the rings do?

343 guilty spark: First it is-

Tartarus then snatches 343 off of the other brutes arm and barks even larger.