Chapter 3: Robot on a run

At the Free for all ship we see Phantom transports flying towards the ship and break through the hanging bay shields and managed to get into the ship as we see dead both UNSC and Covenant soldiers laing all over on the ground as we cut to UNSC soldiers holding the line along with Ave and Sophie with them as they taking out a squad of Covenant troops as Ave takes cover.

Sophie dose the same as plasma bolts fly by them and several UNSC soldiers gets killed as Ave sigh to here while reloading her assault rifle.

Ave: These Covenant shit heads never seem to give up.

Sophie: Still we need to hold the line.

Ave: That maybe true but their flag ship is gonna tear apart this ship. We need to get everyone off this ship.

Sophie: Where's Ashley?

Ave: At the bright with the Captain, what ever they are doing hope it be quick.

Sophie: Still hope Y/n and his squad will be alright down there.

Ave: Me too.

Ave peeks out of cover and fire her assault rilke at them and Sophie joins in as she fires her DMR at them and taking a few out.

(Meanwhile)

We see Ashley at the bright with Jackson as he pulls out Crystal's chip out of the console and turns to Ashley and give Crystal to Ashley.

Jackson: Take good care of her.

Ashley nods and takes it and she shove her into her helmet and once Crystal was inside Ashley's helmet she ask.

Ashley: What about you Captain?

Jackson: I stay here and by yous some time to escape. Yous take what ever men you have and get off their ship.

Ashley: Sir we can't do this without you, we need a leader.

Jackson: You already have. Y/n is at the ring, his high ranking enough to give out orders but at the main time, your in charge.

Ashley: Yes sir, it's a honour working along side you.

Jackson: (smile) Same here.

Then Ashley left with the rest of the crew as Jackson stares out of the window as we see Ashley and the rest enter escape pods and they shot out into space and head down into the planet as Jackie watched.

Elite soldier: Don't move demon.

Jackson turns to see three Elites aiming their plasma rifles at him as he smirks and said.

Jackson: (smirk) So......who's gonna shoot first?

(Meanwhile)

Down at the ring we see Y/n, Cali and Robert return back to Blood Gulch and once there Remington see them and run out and said.

Remington: Y/n, Cali we have a huge problem, the Covenant there, there-

Cali: We know soldier, they attack us when we found that forerunner building while exploring.

Remington: (shocked) Really? Oh no, that means their here.

Robert: Yeah and it appears this planet has a name. It's called Halo.

Remington: Halo? I never heard of that before.

Y/n: Nun of us but this is important to the Covenant and that's why were here so they won't use it.

Remington: Yeah but how?

Cali: That's we're trying to figure out, still report the situation.

Remington: Oh well Frank managed to get the coms online and Church is stuck after Tucker try to update him for some reason.