Chapter 60: The Resistance

We see Junior leading Y/n and the group through the ancient elite temple with Grunts and Jackals moving crates around that contain Covenant weapons which they stole while their look over at them as they continue following Junior.

Soon they arrived at a huge door which Junior places his hand onto the panel and seconds later the door opens to reveal a very huge room with a second floor and a large window to the outside world and a meeting table down the steps as they walk down the steps.

Tucker: So....ahem.....son. I see you have been.....busy.

Junior: Very busy father. After years of finding a base, recruiting others to my cost and fighting against the Covenant rain was indeed busy but I am glad that you and all of you have arrived. Our Resistance is getting stronger by the minute.

Y/n: (smile) Still we were surprised to see you and look how much you have grown.

Ave: (smirk) Yeah, here your end up like your father.

Tucker: Hey!

Junior: (chuckle) Do not worry. I respect all females like all of us. At the end of the day, we are all fighting against a evil rule.

They approach the table that shows a map to the Elite Capital on Sanghelios as they gather around as Junior ask them.

Junior: Now you all know the reason you all are here correct?

Y/n: Operation: Planet riot correct?

Junior: Indeed. It may sound impossible but with tye help of my spies within the Covenant, there is a way we can have Sanghelios to turn against the Prophets and the Covenant itself by targeting the great archives of the Prophets. Within it contain many secrets that we can use to expose the Prophets lies and turn the tides of this war once and for all.

Church: Hhhmm you sure this is a good idea? Judging by the location being in the capital, I don't think we won't complete it.

Junior: Yes however there is a way. You see, the vault is underground and according to intel I have gotten, it appears there is a hold mining tunnel that we can use to get to the vault and gather any files that the Prophets have kept inside.

Grif: Huh, how come they build underground places next to a mine?

Simmons: Probably someone who is a dumbass.

Caboose: Or wish to build a spooky fun cave ride.

Grif: It's not a theme park Caboose.

Caboose: It could be.

Washington: So where is the entrance to the cave?

Junior: There is a canyon far from the capital and within the canyon is a cave that cab take use to the mining tunnel. We should get there without any problems.

Grif: Hope you didn't jinxed that.

Junior: I know you all have a long trip to get here. Please, get some rest. We have food at the cafeteria if you wish to eat.

Grif: Well see ya guys! This human is hungry to eat.

Everyone left to either get some rest, tell everyone else from the ship that the base is safe or to grab something to eat. Either way Y/n wishes to speak to Junior so we see them at the balcony of the temple as they look at the veiw as Y/n noticed the statues and ask.

Y/n: You made them?

Junior: No. These were build to honor the warriors of the Sword of Sanghelios.

Y/n: And they are?

Junior: Warriors from the past. Brave and honourable once.

Y/n: I see. Say Junior.....what happened to you after the Pelican crashed?