Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth

(Opening scene)

(Meanwhile)

Somewhere on board Cairo Station we see the Reds at the cafeteria as Grif is digging away the food they can give him while other marines from other tables just watch him ate like a pig and move somewhere far.

Simmons: Dude if you eat like that you'll get an heart attack.

Grif: I don't care! It feels good! I haven't eaten any good food for who knows how long! It feels soo good.

Sarge: God damn it Grif! I will just throw you out of this station if you keep eating so much junk!

Grif: Don't care, still eating.

Donut: Let's all calm down everyone and look at the bright side. We can relax now we're safe.

Simmons: Well not for long.

Then they noticed Junior's elites walk by while wearing green armor which some marines glance over and whisper to each other and continues eating.

Simmons: Boy they really don't trust Junior's faction.

Lopez: (Spanish) I mean they technically did glass multiple human planets so can't really much blame them.

Donut: I'm sure their just alien racist.

Lopez: (spanish) Not gonna bother to argue.

Donut: I agree Lopez, they must understand aliens and humans can live on in peace.

Lopez: (Spanish) Shut up Donut.

Sarge: Hhhmmmm.

Simmons: Is something wrong?

Sarge: Strange.....there is something missing but I can't seem to point out.

Simmons: Is it your shotgun?

Donut: The fact that Florida is missing?

Lopez: (spanish) You have no life?

Sarge: No. Something missing.

Grif: Hey....where the blues at?

Sarge: That's it! The blues! Thank you Simmons! I wonder what they are up to.

Simmons turn to Grif and ask him.

Simmons: Aren't you gonna-?

Grif: Nah, still eating.

Simmons: (sigh) Of course you are.

(Meanwhile)

At the hanger we see the blues loading up supplies onto the striker as Carlina, South and Maine approaches  Washington.

Washington: Alright that should be everything.

South: So remind us again where are you all going?

Washington: Junior gotten a transmission of another elite on a forerunner gas mine and we're heading there to recruit him and his troops.

Maine: How long will you be gone for?

Washington: Who knows but hopefully alive.

Carolina: Well good luck wash and here.

She handed Church chip to Washington as Washington looks at him and ask.

Washington: You sure?

Carolina: I'm sure. Church can help with any problems while being there.