Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant

We find Washington, Tucker, Caboose and Junior walking through an alleyway as they reach the exit of the alleyway to find themselves in the middle of the capital of High Charity.

The streets if filled with aliens as they wear cloaks to blend in and cover themselves from getting caught as they leave the alleyway and travel through the capital. There were tons of aliens some they know of while others they didn't know even existed.

Tucker: Holy shit check out at this place. A whole city filled with aliens.

Church: Yeah this is kinda cool.

Junior: We must stay focus. We cannot allow ourselves being caught.

Tucker: Right.

Caboose: So this is where all the aliens gather together and became friends..................

Tucker: Are you gonna say something else?

Caboose: What? What was I gonna say?

Then they stop when they see four patrolling Covenant troops coming towards them which they move out of sight and enter a market place.

Junior: They must have gotten word of a unauthorised landing. Let us hope Jin and Ashia is alright.

Washington: They will be alright. So where are we going?

Junior: To meet someone who may know how to get 343 out of the hands of the Prophets.

Tucker: Well they will be more of a suicide mission then the one we are in now.

Junior: Which is why he will help us. And there he is.

They look over to see a humanoid like alien sitting behind a booth trying to sell human items to anyone only for none to buy it.

Tucker: I thought the Covenant doesn't allow humans in the Covenant ranks?

Junior: He's not a human. He's a Yonhet. He's more similar to the Jackals when it comes to black market dealings. His name is Jake.

Tucker: Why is he name Jake?

Junior: You'll be surprised how most Covenant forces are interested with humans in secret. Jake is one of them.

They walk over to Jake as Junior walk up to Jakes booth the two met.

Junior: Been a long time Jake.

Jake: Junior? Is that you? What are you doing here? This isn't safe to be.

Junior: I know but we need your help.

Jake: We?

He looks over to see he has humans as he look around and then he begins packing up all of his things and tells Junior.

Jake: Follow me.

And so they follow him and soon they arrived at his place as they enter inside and Junior explains why they are here to which Jake said.

Jake: So the oracle is here and in the hands of the Prophets?

Junior: Indeed and I was hoping you know a way to get inside the Prophets chamber?

Jake: Sorry I can't.

Junior: But why?

Jake: Do you realise how long it has been since you left High Charity? Years. By then they upgraded their security to their Chambers. At this rate there is no way to get in.

Washington: What about we hack into the system?

Church: I'm maybe a good hacker but hacking into the Prophets Chambers is too risky. We'll be caught.

Tucker: Well so much for that plan. Now what?