Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria

We see New Alexandria still as a war zone with UNSC anti aircraft cannons firing at incoming Banshees as they fly by while the UNSC marines still battle against the might of the Covenant forces on the ground. Gunfire, plasma fire and screams from both sides can be heard as the battle still raging on. We then cut to the blues at the mall as they were every civilian out of the mall and into the transport vehicles as they have company with UNSC marines as well as two hornets flying over head them.

Ashia and Jin were getting people on board while Tucker, Caboose and Mike were on guard as Tucker gets board and tells Mike.

Tucker: This is boring. We should be out there fighting the Covenant and me showing off my awesome sword skills.

Mike: Our orders is to protect these civilians and get them to safety.

Tucker: Yeah Yeah but it feels like we're just sitting here and doing nothing.

Caboose: I'm doing something. I'm looking for any mean aliens while standing here very still and not move.

Tucker: Yeah that's call "boring" Caboose.

Caboose: Really? I thought it was called "Stand there and don't mess up you stupid annoying fu-"

Mike: I think we get it Caboose but Tucker, we have orders and if we don't bring these civilians out then they will die.

Tucker: Fine. But if there is a sexxy girl that needs help, you know who to call.

Tucker walks off while Mike just sigh and walks over to Jin and Ashia as they just close the back of the transport vehicles as Mike ask them.

Mike: All done?

Jin: Yep. All civilians are inside.

Ashia: (smile) With no deaths.

Mike: That's good. Take them away marine!

He nodes and he drive off as the trio watch the transport vehicles leave. Once that a marine sees something in the distances and called out.

Male marine: Sir I got something!

Mike walks up to the marine and ask him.

Mike: How many?

Male marine: Just....one sir. It looks like a ghost to me.

The marine hand him the binoculars and Mike looks through them and see a orange ghost riding towards them in the distances.

Mike: (shocked) Shit! That's a Spartan slayer! Take him out!

Two hornets fly over and open fire at Lorik as he dodges the incoming bullets while Tucker walks up beside Mike and said.

Tucker: One elite? Ha! That elite is dead for sure!

But Lorik keeps on going and soon he turn his ghost towards a flipped car that is pointing at the hornet as he gose up the flipped car and he was sent flying towards the ghost as he leap out and land at the window of the cockpit.

UNSC pilot: Oh shit!

The pilot was about to pull out hid pistol but Lorik active his enegry sword and step the pilot through the glass and into his chest. The pilot immediately died while the hornet gose out of control as Lorik leaps out as the hornet slides to the left and crashes into the second Hornet and they blow up while Lorik land on the ground and looks up at them.

They were all jawdropprd by this as Lorik walks towards them and that's when the marines sees this and open fire at him. Their bullets doesn't stand a chance against his extreme strong shields as he lend out a battle roar and charge towards them. He slices one marines arm off and then chop off his head and turn and slice off his waist in half and then quickly stab a marine in the chest which cost the marine to cough out blood ad Lorik lift his body up in the air with his energy sword and then he tossed the body towards another Marine that was hit by the body.