Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)

We see firetrap Hard head and some ODST at the research facility where we see ODST squads placing down explosions at everything that is important to the Covenant while Hard head takes on the Covenant troops as they fire at them through the hallways and showing off their skills as they laugh as they blast, stab and blow up wave after wave of Covenant troops.

Brianna: (chuckle) boy now this is fun!

Alina: (smirk) Yeah. You'll this make us legends taking on one of the Covenant's colonies?

Josie: Most likely.

Soon ODSTs came out as the Sargent approaches Brianna.

ODST Sargent: Ma'am the bombs are set and ready to go.

Brianna: (smirk) Good. Ladies and gentlemen, let's move!

And so they escape the facility and once outside and clear the area. Brianna pulled out a button to the bombs and pushes it which cost a massive explosion that completely destroyed everything. They watch the massive explosion as it took most of the mountain across from them as Brianna radios in.

Brianna: (smirk) Facility destroyed. Should have seen it, it was awesome.

Y/n: (radio) Nice work. Join us in the capital. We are making our final push.

Brianna: (smirk) Good. I love when you have something for us to do. We're on our way.

Once that they climb into a warthog and drive off to the capital and leaving the area.

(Meanwhile)

We see the Sanghelios capital in a warzone between Y/n's UNSC forces and Junior's resistance vs Covenant forces as the Covenant forces try their best to push them back but they get wipped out and torn apart as both human and anti Covenant resistance pushed forward together as the UNSC marines cried out.

UNSC marines: THIS IS FOR REACH!!!!!

Junior's resistance let out a cry as they push forward. We cut to Carolina and her team with the reds and blues as they raided the vault and took out the last of the Covenants troops at the entrance of the vault as the reds and blues were inside.

Church: Area clear. Nice work.

Carolina: That's good to hear.

South: I may say this before but it sure feels good fighting along side each other like the old days.

Maine: Yeah it sure does feels good. I still remember how Wash got his balls grabbed by a grapple.

Washington: Hey! That was a long time ago!

Maine: (chuckle) I know I'm sorry.

Carolina: Fine anything boys?

They peak inside only to see the reds abs blues everywhere and searching for it.

Griff: Damn it! I can't find it! It has to be here somewhere?!

Sarge: Okay I have a plan. Griff will stay here and look through the files and possibly die while the rest will join the battle from above.

Simmons: Come on guys, it has to be here somewhere.

Jin: Say Where's Tucker?

Ashie: Don't know. Hope he's okay.

Rowen: Let's keep looking and find it.

Then they heard footsteps and they turn and sees a female elite coming out of the darkness with what they are looking for. They stared at her for a moment and then she tells them.

Coya: Wait humans! My name is Coya and I'm on your side. Here, take this.

She gives them the file which Washington walks over and takes it.