Chapter 4: Rouge A.I

(5 years ago)

At a colony were the Covenant is attacking we see a troops of soldiers at the beach side as Pelicans touch down and open the back doors to let civilians inside while we see Y/n walk up to a UNSC Sargent and ask.

Y/n: Report on the situation Sargent?

Male Sargent: We managed to gotten the civilians into the Pelican transports just in time. Hopefully we get off this world before the Covenant will show up.

Y/n: That's good, kinda tired of how much mud this world has.

???: Come on Spartan, you always said it be badass to walk through mud like real soldiers in combat.

Y/n turn to see a blond female soldier named Allison as she smirks and then Y/n said.

Y/n: Yeah but it made my boot all messy and disgusting and ruins the paint.

Allison: Really? You care about your paint?

Y/n: What, how I'm I gonna to be a badass Spartan if my paint is ruined.

Allison: (chuckle) Your such a child most of the time.

Y/n: No I'm not!

Allison: (smile) Yes you are.

Y/n: Well.....OK I do act a little there but still-

But then a blast shot was heard and one of the civilians fell onto the ground dead and everyone screamed as Covenant troops were over the hill and open fire. The UNSC soldiers fired back and a few were taking out.

The Covenant pushed followed as their Wraith appear over the hill and fire their massive plasma blast at them and a few UNSC soldiers were blown away as the wraith opens fire at them.

Male Sargent: Damn it! Those Wraith are gonna destroy the transports!

Y/n: Is there any way to stop them?

Male Sargent: There's one way. There is a Spartan Laser at one of the tents hat will take them out. But it's over their and Covenant forces will shoot anyone who try to get near the tent.

Y/n: Is there another way?

Male Sargent: I afraid not Spartan.

Y/n: Then I'll get the Spartan Laser and take down that Wraith.

Allison: You can't, your maybe fast but if that Wraith see you, you'll be taking out. I'll go get it, I'm faster enough to out run the Wraiths blast.

Y/n: No! I won't let you do that, you'll get killed out there!

Allison: I gonna try some how, if not then all of us are dead!

Then before Y/n could say anything she run towards the tents while Y/n calls out to her. The Wraith spotted her and fired at her but she was too fast and the Wraith missed and she managed to get into the tent and grab the Spartan Laser.

Male Sargent: We gonna pull out now! We got the civilians in!

Y/n: Wait Allison is still out there!

Allison appear put of the tent and bend down to her knees and charge up the Spartan laser as she aimed it at the Wraith. Then once charged up it fired and destroy the Wraith immediately along with some Covenant soldiers as well.

Y/n: Yeah nice work!

Allison turns to Y/n and smiles but then something landed on her back and turn her head to see it was a plasma grenade that stuck onto her back. Y/n eyes widen as she turn back to Y/n and smiled for the final time.