Chapter 7: Rescue mission

At the Covenant control room within Sidewinder as we see Jusa in the room making sure things are working as in order while Yra was up in space with his fleet. Everything seems in order until one elite detected something and calls Jusa.

Elite soldier: Sir we have something you want to see.

Jusa walks over to the elite soldier and once there he asked.

Juas: What is it?

Elite Soldier: We detected a bomb within our base and itappears its a nuke.

Jusa: (shocked) What?!

The rest of the Covenant soldiers heard this and the grunts start to get scared and then start to panic.

Grunt: (scared) WE'RE GONNA DIE!

The run around panicking until Jusa yells out.

Jusa: Be silent! Where is this nuke at?

Elite soldier: The nuke is at.....the holding cell?

Jusa: What?! How is that possible? There is only three humans there why would their be........wait.

Then Jusa realise something as he shake his fist in anger and walks over to the doors while he call two elite guards.

Jusa: Follow me.

The two nod and they Follow Jusa out of the door and to the holding Cell to have a chat to the green prisoners they have.

(Meanwhile)

We see Wyoming as he stands outside room Robert, Girf and Church cell as Robert asked Church.

Robert: Wait you know this guy?

Church: Yeah he's another freelancer like Tex.

Robert: I see. So Wyoming, you gonna break us out or somewhere?

Wyoming: Break you, oh no no no my friends. I am here to find your two little friends.

Robert: Two little friends?

Wyoming: You know what I am talking about. Where is Tucker and Y/n, I know you know them.

Robert: Why Y/n and Tucker?

Wyoming: Oh you see, my client wants them killed so no secrets can't be revealed you see. Now where is your friends at?

Church: Forget it. I'm not gonna tell you shit.

Wyoming: That's a shame. Oh well, I'll be best be going before they find me. So long Church.

Then Wyoming turn himself invisible and walks off leaving the three alone until Jusa and two elite guards enter the room and walk up to their cell.

Grif: (scared) Oh god we're gonna die! Church I just wanna say your a jackass and you suck with the snipee rifle.

Church: Shut up!

Jusa: Be quite! Which one of yous have a bomb?

The three were silent as Jusa steps back and the e grey shield shuts off as he step inside and looks at them and asked again.

Jusa: Which one of yous have the bomb.

The three were still silent until Grif in fear buried out.

Grif: (scared) It's Church! He has a nuclear bomb in is stomach and I have nothing to do with it!

Robert: Whoa Nice protecting him dumbass.

Jusa turns to Church and walks over to him and he was up at his face as he said.