Chapter 5: The deal go wrong

We see Church standing on top of the base just aline to his thoughts when Y/n walks up to the second floor of the base and see church and walks over and asked.

Y/n: Hey Church wanna ask you something.

Church: If it's about Tucker wanted the sniper rifle then here is a way to make him shut up.

Y/n: That's not why I'm here.

Church: Oh then what?

Y/n: I wanna know how your war between Red and Blues began and who started it?

Church: How should I know?

Y/n: Well you are Blue teams leader and you've been here more then me and the rest of my squad so there's have to be a reason for it.

Church: Oh sure just because I'm the leader, I know everything is that right?

Y/n: Well.....Yes?

Church: No I don't know and even I do know I just don't give a crap about it. What about you call Vic and he tell you everything.

Y/n: I did but when I said who I am he just hang up.

Chruch: Really, that's kinda rude.

Y/n: That's what I just said.

Church: Well there is nothing for me to do. I'm just a ghost without a body.

Y/n: Oh speaking for bodies Lopaz and Sheila said they will not take part your war and their away to build their robot army.

Chruch: (mad) What?! Did you not even stop them, you are a sparten after all!

Y/n: Hey man I'm maybe a super soldier but try to face two robot couple one is a regular Spanish robot and the other a huge fucking tank, yeah I don't think I'll stand a chance.

Church: Well that's just fucking great.

Y/n: Why are you complaining about, why not take over Lopaz like before and bring them back.

Church: I would but for some reason he seems to resist it some how.

Y/n: How?

Church: No clue but this maybe a problem for the two of us.

Y/n: (mutter) Well maybe yous shouldn't treat them like garbage, then maybe they will stick around.

Church: I heard that dick head.

Then Frank walks up and walks over to them and said.

Frank: Hey Sparten we managed to capture someone.

Y/n: Manage to capture someone, who?

Frank: Well the pink guy who calls himself Donut. Apperley he accidentally stumbled to blue base thinking it was red base.

Y/n: Seriously, how there is outlines of blue, surely he must of seen them.

Frank: He also said about a cave monster but if yous wanna now more, then maybe it's best you see this for yourself.

Both Church and Y/n look at each other and question about Cave monster but they follow Frank inside the base and see Donut with Tucker, Caboose, Cali, Rimington and Robert as Tucker see Y/n and runs up to him.

Tucker: Hey remember you said the pink armor was a dude and not a girl?

Y/n: Yes?

Tucker: Yeah I believe you know and I REALLY gonna kill myself after all those "alone times" I've been doing.