Chapter 69: The Arbiter

We see the Striker travelling through split space and inside we see the blues doing nothing but wait for them to arrive. Tucker practice his skills with his engery sword, Caboose and Ashia play some board games and Jin is looking at some Covenant weapons the Striker have in stored as he checks on the fuel rod.

Jin: Yo Tucker I treat your sword with thie fuel rod cannon?

Tucker: Seriously dude. No thank you.

Jin: Seriously dude? The Covenant has a lot of cool looking weapons and yet you rather keep that sword.

Tucker: Dude what what are you going to use it for? Only I can activate it.

Jin: I know but isn't not okay to just have a look at it. Besides that sword is kinda like the other engery swords elites have throughout the war.

Tucker:......Is it?

Ashia: I mean I sort a looks the same.

Tucker: Huh I never realise it.

Caboose: The fact that we have been wearing the same armor for years?

Tucker: No the sword.

Caboose: Oh.......man what a day.

Jin: We don't even know it is day.

Caboose: What a night.

Jin: I give up.

Church then appears in the middle of the room and informs them.

Church: We're approaching the planet but we might need to silent our coms.

Caboose: Why?

Church: I'll show you.

A large hologram screen appear and they are shocked to see High Charity and a massive Covenant fleet sitting near the planet and a destruction of a halo ring.

Tucker: (shocked) Holy shit.

Caboose: Now that's a big moon.

Ashia: That's no moon. That's a space station.

Jin: More importantly the capital of the entire Covenant empire.

Soon Junior and Washington exit out of the hanger and Junior informs the group.

Junior: Right now we are on our own so here is the plan. The planet we are going is a gas station at Threshold where the transmission is coming from. The plan is we talk to him and get him and his troops off the planet.

Washington: Thanks to Church the Covenant capital hasn't detected us but that doesn't mean we are invisible. We need to be carful to not draw any attention.

Caboose: Oh so like we're playing hide and seek!

Tucker: Yeah play hide and seek with a massive Covenant fleet and a gaint capital ship ready to blow us up. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Church: Let's just get this over and done with.

Junior: Agree.

The striker make its way to Threshold and soon they are within a storm but soon it arrives at Forerunner gas station and soon makes its landing at a hanger.

Once landed they exit out and look around to seeing no one around as the hanger seem to be empty.

Tucker: Looks like nobody is home.

Washington: You sure this is the place?

Junior: No doubt about it.

Caboose: Um guys I don't want to alert anyone that is watching us but.......(whisper) I think someone is watching us.