Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)

Phantoms are seen flying towards the location of where Y/n and his team is at along with a few Spectre's ghosts and shadows filled with covenant troops as they all arrived at the location and once their the covenant troops came out and enter the sewer. The jackals scout ahead while a few grunts and Elites guard the exit. The jackals are with a few grunts as they move slowly through the tunnel until they found the entrance to the cave.

They investigated inside and at first things seem to be quiet when suddenly the covenant troops heard Gunfire in the distances. The elite roared when five grenades were throne and seconds later there was a explosion that kill a few covenant troops and seconds later bullets came rushing by.

The covenant troops return fire with their plasma rifles and Pistols when suddenly Junior came bursting oyt of the smoke, kicking one Elite to the ground and then cutting down the grunts and jackals as he slashes and cuts them all in amazing speed.

Then one elite gets up and aims his needle rifle at Junior only for Y/n to come up behind him and stabbed him in the neck, blood spill out as he drop the elite into the water as Junior took out the last covenant troops while everyone else came out.

Grif: So must for that plan.

Simmon: What now?

Y/n: They may sound the alarm. We need to open that gate for UNSC and Junior's Resistance fighters to breach into the capital.

Junior: Not to mention getting the information we needed to expose the Prophets.

Y/n: Right. My team will go with Junior to make way for refinements, Eric's team will head to the control room to open the gates and the Reds and Blues will make their way to the vault. Watcher sent the coordinates to the blues and reds.

Watcher: Already did that.

Tucker: Actually.....you mind I tag along?

Y/n: Tucker.

Tucker: Look I know what you are going to say but I missed my son for years, if my son dies then I can't forgive myself. I'm going, with or without your permission.

Junior is surprised while Y/n just simply smile under underneath his helmet while we cut back to the surface where we see Covenant troops ready for them to show up.

Suddenly three flash bangs where throne and they go off, blinding them as Y/n' team, Tucker, Junior and Eric Team came out and open fire at the covenant troops while the reds and blues use this as a distraction to disappeared around the corner behind them while a massive fire fight happened.

Eric: Let's push forward team!

They did so as they take out enough covenant troops as they could and once cleared Reznya turns to the now empty vehicles and ask them.

Reznya: You'll think they don't mind us borrowing this for a while?

Eric: (chuckle) Can't see why not.

And so they did as they get one the Spectres and ghost and ride through the street as Covenant back up came as they start to fire at them. They dodge the incoming attacks while some of Y/n's and Eric's team who were on the turrets of the Spectre turn and return fire.

They battle through the street and dodging incoming vehicles and road blocks just reaching their location. One of the Covenants Spectre catches on fire and goes out of control and crashes and blows up a store while the driver gets shot several times and they go off the road and crash into a park filled with sangeili citizens who watch in shock  that humans are here.

Eric: We see the control room! Wish us luck Y/n!

Eric's team splits off as Y/n's team with Tucker and Junior race through the street as more ghost and Spectre arrived behind them and shooting at them.