Chapter 62: A new plan

At the meeting room we see Junior, Y/n, Church, Watcher, Carolina, Washington and Eric ad they gather around and discuss a new plan since their previous plan may not gonna work so they needed a new plan. Junior pulled up a hologram of the capital of Sanghdlios as they stared at it for a bit until Y/n spoke up for an idea.

Y/n: Okay we still have the Covenant ship parked outside so why not use it to enter the capital and sneak our way through the capital.

Watcher: That may work however they may suspect any unknown ships flying by and may or may not try to communicate to use or blow us up.

Washington: Then what about we hide ourselves inside those supplies transports?

Carolina: Too risky. Who knows where those supply transports will take us.

Junior: Indeed and besides they have the technology to scene foe human life within those supply ships.

Eric: There has to be a way to enter the capital without being detected. I mean is there a possible way in to the capital?

Junior: No. Everything is highly protected and heavily guarded and there is no way to get in without being detected. However....

Church: However?

Junior: There is one way but it's too risky to take.

Washington: Why? What is it that is too risky?

Junior: Long ago there was once a tunnel underneath the capital that is connected and lead to different points of the capital. It was build as an escape route many years ago. The entrance is a cave at the side of the cliff and its underwater.

Carolina: Then that's our ticket.

Junior: However it's too risky because.....Well you humans have sharks right?

Y/n: Yeah?

Junior: We also have sharks as well but....more deadly then ever. These sharks in Sanghelios are very deadly and theie bits can poison anyone until their deaths.

Washington: So we just use boats to get through the cave. Simple right?

Junior: It would be if the caves entrance isn't under water. We have to go underwater to go through the cave while avoiding the deadly sharks which would be tough. That's why I didn't want to go with that idea knowing this is possibly a death sentence.

Church: Yeah but there's no choice but take it.

Y/n: I agree with Church. This could be out only chance so let's go through the plan.

(Meanwhile)

We see Grif, Simmons, Sarge and Rila at the garden as Sarge pulls out his shotgun and shows it to Rila as he stared at it, interesting of the weapon.

Sarge: Now this is the M90 close assault weapon system also known as the M90 close assault shotgun. This is a pump action shotgun in service with UNSC. It is a military variant of the proflic DTM series of shotgun from weapon system technologies........and its my personal weapon to beat up Covenant scum (mutters) sometimes the blues (talk normal) and my personal punished for Grif.

Grif: Yeah i don't think the kid doesn't needed to hear the last part Sarge.

Simmons: Are you sure this is a good idea teaching Rila about weapons?

Sarge: Of course its a good idea Simmons. How is he gonna know human technology if he picks up a UNSC weapon?

Simmons: But he lived in a alien planet with alien technology! I don't even think he can understand human technology.