Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)

It was a rainy day within Spartan Utopia ad we see marine's at the front get on patrol when they see a incoming transport vehicle as one marine pulls out his hand to stop them and they did so. Once that a Marine walks over by the window and talks to the driver while the other looks around the vehicle in case they found anything suspicious.

After during the search we see a dark figure on top of the truck which the marine looks up only to see nothing which he shrugged and keep on looking while the other looks looks the drivers ID and tells them they are clear to enter.

Once that the gate open and the two trucks make their way inside and parked at the storage area were they load up the food and supplies for the base but fail to notice that same figure now invisible sneaking it's way through the storage area and hide when marines walk by but they haven't spotted the figure as the figure reach to a elevator and presses the button as the elevator closes and the lift gose up.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and Brianna at the break room as we see Y/n throwing darts at the dartboard while Brianna stares out of the window and sighs to herself.

Brianna: Damn it I'm bored. Aren't weren't suppose to go out there and beat those Covenant fuckers in the galaxy?

Y/n: Mendez dose say we have been working very hard and despite what we are, we deserve a break.

Then Watcher appear on a table as Y/n sat down on the couch and said.

Watcher: Yeah but at least we can have some break from the Covenant and what's been going on. Too bad that the red and blues don't deserve a break though.

Brianna: Where are they going?

Y/n: Heading to a colony world that is invaded by Covenant troops. I think Johnson is with them.

Brianna: Lucky.

Y/n: So yo don't like standing here and do nothing all day?

Brianna: Of course I don't! We're fireteam: Hard heads for fuck seak. Our weakness we waiting, standing around doing nothing, talking all day and not blow up.

Y/n: That would explain why no one never given you or your team rocket launchers or anything explosion like.

Brianna: Yeah tell me about. Say there is one thing that we might do?

Y/n: We? What do you mean by-

She walks over and get on the couch and crawl over to Y/n and gets a bit too close to Y/n which Watcher sees this and just disappeared while Brianna gives him a sexxy smirk and rub her finger to his chest.

Brianna: (smirk) God your hotter without that armor. Say, how's about you and I go to your room and maybe....have a bit of "fun" if yo know what you mean.

Y/n blushes very deeply while Brianna gets too close to him until Mia enter the room which they turn to her and she blushed seeing this and nervously inform Y/n.

Mia: (blushed) S-Sorry to interrupt but....y-your needed at the training arena at 0500.

Brianna chuckles and leaves the couch but before she leave the room she turns to Y/n snd tells him.

Brianna: (smirk) I'll let you think about it. Take care handsome.

She blow kiss him and walks out of the room. Mia feels kinda jealous by what she saw while Y/n walks over to Mia and ask.

Y/n: Is everything alright?

Mia: Y-Yeah it's good. We should head there so we won't miss the training.