Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)

Hargrove: Dear Director: I have news for you. My team of Spartans have just sent me the evidence to my office and I look through them and see things that ONI will not allow. UNSC's fleets and troops are now going with the progress of shutting down your many facilities, arresting all of your scientists and agents for these criminal acts and I will need you to step down and come quietly...or things might get ugly between us Director.

(Meanwhile)

Travelling through slipspace we see a UNSC ship heading to it's location while we cut to a medical centre within the ship and see doctors doing surgery to Maine to get him healed up and hopefully fix his voice.

Through the window watching this was Y/n without his helmet on as he looks at the surgery and stood there in silence and hopes he'll be alright.

Watcher: You'll think he'll be fine?

Y/n: The doctors say he maybe in a coma for a few months.

Watcher: Damn that's terrible.

Y/n: Guess Sigma was controlling him for years that damage his body and mind. The doctors were surprised that Maine wasn't dead due to no water or food.

Watcher: Guess Sigma was keeping him alive this whole time.

Y/n: Maybe but I'm glad he is safe.

Watcher: Same here man, same here.

Then South also without her helmet came up to Y/n and stans beside him and look through the window of the surgery and asked.

South: How is he?

Y/n: He's fine but he'll be in a coma for a while.

South: I see.

Y/n: Gotten anything from Washington or any message from him?

South: I heard he is taking away like the rest of Freelancer agents, soldiers and scientists for crimes against the UNSC and ONI.

Y/n: (shocked) What?! But he helped us!

South: But he's still a member to project Freelancer so they took him away.

Y/n: What about Church?

South: He's dead. That EMP destroyed him including all the fragments.....well except Epsilon.

Y/n: What about the Spartan-Killers?

South: MIA. They manage to escape before the UNSC came so I think they might still be out there.

Y/n: But without the support from Project Freelancer, they are on the run.

South: Yeah....Hey.

Y/n: Yeah?

South: (smile) Thank you....for not losing faith on me and believing I can chance. I just wish.....I wish I didn't kill my brother and all the distrust will never happen.

Y/n gently grabs South shoulder and South looks back at Y/n while he gives her a warm smile and said.

Y/n: (smile) You saved not just my life but all of us. Your brother would be proud of you.

South smiles back with a small tear came out of her eye but she allows it. Soon the two walk off and they enter the break room to see the Reds, Caboose and Y/n's team talking and telling the UNSC soldiers their adventure and how they took down Project Freelancer.

Grif: Then he leap into the Warthog and the two start fighting and then Maine pulls out his A.I and chucks it away like he was chucking a grenade!

UNSC soldiers: (surprised) Wow!