Chapter 77: The Great Schism

We see Installation 05 hanging near a planet all awhile Covenant ships flies by and begins its attack on other Covenant ships. The Great Schism have begun with the brute ships fighting the elites ships while High Charity is also in chaos.

Not only Brutes and Elites are fighting within the capital of the Covenant but reports of a Flood outbreak has rang out and many Covenant forces begin to leave. Some ships were destroyed while others either join the large space battle or left to fight another day.

We then cut to the surface of Installation 05 where we see the elites base as we see Elites, Grunts and Jackals walking about or doing things while we see Jin looking up and seeing the space battle going on as Ashia came up next to him.

Ashia: Man hate to be in that battle.

Jin: Same here. You know its kinda weird working with the elites.

Ashia: We did work with Junior and his forces did we?

Jin: Yeah but.....you know......they are former Covenant troops. They used to work for the Covenant. You think thats weird?

Ashia: I mean......not really. We have seen some shit.

Jin: True guess your right.

Caboose: Hey! I made new friends! Come and meet my friends!

Jin: Well this better be good.

They turn and they see two hunters approaches them and soon they stood in front of them as Caboose came up to them.

Caboose: Look! I made two friends! Look how friendly they are! Say hello.

The hunter then mumbled "hello" as both Jin and Ashia look at each other and back to Caboose.

Ashia: That's good Caboose. Play safe.

Caboose: Oh don't worry we're already having lots od fun. The hunters have these cannon balls that shoot out green balls. I play with a grunt and it was soo fun, Mt grunt friend fall asleep! Although the ball seem to explode whenever I hits the grunt. Hey! You two wanna play?

The two didn't know what to say but luckily Washington call them for a meeting which they sigh with relief. Soon they meet up with Junior, Washington, Tucker and Rtas as they have a hologram map with the red dot shown to be the control room as Junior points to where they are at.

Junior: We are here. We need to punch through the brutes and anyone who sides with the Prophets so we can get to the control room and stop them from firing the ring.

Washington: Yeah but we need to be there quick before they do.

Tucker: So just punch through the Covenant forces and get to the control room first. Easy.

Rtas: No. The brutes will do anything to stop us. Knowing how many still sided with the Prophets. Punching through them will be hard.

Junior: We have to try.

Rtas: Agree. But we need more back up and luckily I know how. I got reports that the brutes have been keeping some of our allies captive here.

He points to the middle between them and the control room as Rtas explain.

Rtas: Not only that but there is a Scarab we can take for extra fire power. I suppose you humans evee driven a Scarab before?

Tucker: Nope.

Washington: Never.

Jin and Ashia: Same.

Caboose: I can try.

Blues: No!

Church: Well I'm maybe an AI but I can give it a try. How bad can it be?

Rtas: Right.