Chapter 61: Secret project

On top of the huge cliff we see Junior, Eric and Y/n slowly moving up to the cliff and then slowly got down to their knees and then onto their stomachs as they crawl near the edge of the cliff and looking down at the huge canyon where they see Covenant forces down there with Phantom's dropping off cargo while Covenant elites and grunts take the cargos within a cave as Eric use his helmet to zoom in and seeing them taking the cargo inside of the cave.

Eric: They're moving those cargos into a cave.

Y/n: Any idea what they are doing?

Junior: I have no clue bug something tells me that it's not good. We must get down there and find out what they are doing.

Eric: Sounds risky.

Y/n: Yeah but you always take risks.

Eric: (chuckle) True.

Junior: Come. Let us see what secrets they are hiding.

Eric place down metal rods and tied them up with rope and once that the trio slide down the cliff and soon made it down to the ground. They sneaky move towards the cave and get behind some cargo as Y/n poke his head out to see Covenant soldiers walking about and being commanded by an Elite Lieutenant as he barks out orders to them.

Eric looks at the cargo and it has a weird alien symbol on it so he ask Junior.

Eric: (whisper) What are these cargo?

Junior: (whisper) Those are chemicals inside but what for.

Y/n: (whisper) Watcher any idea what these chemicals are?

Watcher: Looks like these chemicals increase a users speed, strength and reaction time. Odd, it sounded like they were making their own Spartans.

Eric: (whisper) That's nuts. Why would the Covenant make their own Spartans?

Y/n: (whisper) Mayber we should head into that cave and find out.

They agree and so they sneak by the Covenant forces by going behind cargo to cargo until they reach the caves entrance and heads inside.

Eric and Y/n have assault rifles with silencers on them while Junior have his energy sword with them as they move slowly through the tunnel.

Then they head footsteps around the corner so they lend their shoulders onto the walls and slowly move up as Junior walks up a bit further and immediately grabs an elite and active his energy sword and stab him in the heart while he cover his mouth.

The elite died and they hide the dead elite in a room and then lock it and keep on moving.

Y/n: So how long have you been fighting against the Covenant with your resistance?

Junior: For a very long time. I promise my troops that they will be free by the hands of the Prophets and their lies.

Eric: You know I'm still kinda shocked that your father ie Tucker, like actually your father. That sounds impossible.

Junior: You can never suspect the unsuspected.

Y/n: (smirk) I agree. We've seen some crazy shit before Reach.

Eric: I have a feeling you and your team been through a lot or crazy adventures then we have.

Junior: (whisper) Be slient you two, look.

They look up ahead to see a door to which they walked over  and the door automatically open to reveal a huge lavatory with pods containing that contains what seems like bodies, more cargo with the same symbol on it and equipment for some project the Covenant are making.