Chapter 9: Plant the bomb

By the clean blue ocean we see two Covenant Phantoms fly over by the ocean as we see Jusa and his soldiers in the Phantoms as they reach a small base with a wall in front of it facing the beach.

The two Phantoms hover by the beach as Grunts gone first followed by Jackeles and Elites as Jusa touches down onto the sands of he beach and sniff the air.

He smell humans area here as he and his troops walk over to the gate that is completely open for them and once through they look around to see everything abandoned with no humans there. There was a few buildings and a huge windmill that is going slow.....like really REALLY slow.

Jusa: Is this where you discover the singal?

Elite trooper: Yes sir. What ever signal it was, it's not human or Covenant.

Jusa: We may stumble to a human trap.

Grunt trooper: So what should we do?

Jusa: We look around and see we can fi-

???: Hello! Hello there, who's down there?!

Grunt Trooper: (scared) Wh-What was that?! Was that.....God? Oh by the Prophets it's them! The holy god himself!

Jusa: You idiot, look up.

They all look up to see Doc/O'Malley above them as he stands at the balcony walkway as he said.

O'malley: What are yous want?

One Elite have his plasma rifle ready to kill this human but Jusa grab the Elite rifle and lowers it down and spoke to O'Malley.

Jusa: Are you the only human in this base?

O'Malley: If you mean by a headed bot and a possessed person then maybe.

Doc: Whatdo you mean by maybe?

O'Malley: Oh shut up.

Grunt trooper: Is this human talking to himself?

Doc: Um actually he's an A.I that took over my body. Hey my name is Doc.

O'Malley: I said quite. Let me handle this.

O'Malley clear his throat and turns to them and asked.

O'Malley: So how may I help yous?

Jusa: We have received a singal from this location. I can see it's form you demons.

O'Malley: Yes, that was me. Never suspected yous will get it.

Jusa: Give us one reason so we won't shoot you and take over this base?

O'Malley: What do yous want?

Jusa: What?

O'Malley: Do you want something or what is it?

Jusa: Why should we ask you?

O'Malley: Well clearly you came here for a reason right? I may help you succeed that.

Jusa: How?

O'Malley: I've learned this ring we're standing on can destroy all life in the universe right? So here's the deal. I help yous active this ring and for a reward for helping me, you give me your ship and I'll be my way.

Jusa: How can we trust you?

O'Malley: Oh believe me I'm not like the demons you've faced. I'm far more dangerous to them then yous.

Doc: Is it wrong to be sided with these Aliens that want to take over the universe by wiping humanity from existence?

O'Malley: Ph shut up, who ask on your opinion.