Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission

At Valhalla and behind red base, we see Lopez  fixing up the warthog and mongoose on his own until Rowen-B115 exit out of the back with some tools to help Lopez with the Warthog and sat them between them and bend down beside Lopez.

Rowen: Seems like the engines are stable, computer systems are stable as well and it looks like there is some damage like there was a blast right next to it.

Lopez: (spanish) Probably Sarge was trying to fix it earlier but it blow up.

Rowen: Well I told him that I have a look at it but seems like he knows how to fix vehicles.

Lopez: (Spanish) Indeed but like the rest, he is a dumbass.

Rowen: Tell me about it.

Sarge: Grif? Grif!

Then Sarge came of the base and search around for Grif. Sarge calling out of Grif start to annoy Rowen a little until Grif calls out within the base.

Grif: I'm in here!

Sarge: Where?

Grif: In here, in the base!

Sarge: I can't hear you! Get out here!

Grif: Ok. Damn.

Then Grif exit out of the base and Rowen decide to see what's going on so he walks over to Sarge and Grif and once there Sarge asked Grif.

Sarge: Where's Simmons?

Grif: Simmons? If you wanted Simmons, then why didn't you yell like a lunatic for Simmons?

Sarge: Damn it, Grif! I entrusted you with one duty! And that's to know exactly where Simmons is at all times so I can find him!

Rowen: Is that really necessary to have someone untrusted of looking out of another. I know we are a team but this is our base and I think it be a lot more faster just to call out to Simmons other then Grif.

Sarge: But that's what we do. Looking out of each other ane making sure where they are at. Simmons watches Donut, Donut watches me, and Lopez watches Rowen.

Grif: Yeah, who watches me?

Sarge: Nobody. You move Lees than Donut dose. Now where ie Simmons?

Rowen: I think he is at the simulation room and working on some things down there.

Sarge: Excellent work Rowen. I knew you'll be a great soldier within our team.

Rowen: Thanks.

Sarge: Wait, why is Simmons down at the simulation room? What is he doing?

Rowen: Think he is checking up and possibly repairing things down there.

Sarge: I'll go check it out.

Sarge gose into the base to see what is Simmons up to while Rowen and Grif watch him go in and Rowen said to Grif.

Rowen: Your leader is an idiot.