Chapter 40: The hunt begins

We over look at the abandoned Project Freelancer base where they store all the AI fragments and the area that Y/n and his team end it all once and for all. Now they have return in hopes to seek answers about the location of the Director and find him.

We see Simmons, Grif, Donut and Sarge near the Prowler as Lopez and Lennox repair the ship and checking for any trackers inside that ONI might track them down. Sarge walks up to Lennox as Lennox asked Sarge.

Lennox: This is a ONI stealth Prowler. How in the world did you guys manage to steal it?

Sarge: Let's just say they left the keys inside the ship.

Lennox: Really?

Sarge: No we stole it from a ONI base in another colony.

Lennox: Oh right.

Grif: So any trackers in there?

Then Lennox pulls out a device and crushes it. He throws it away while turning to the reds and said.

Lennox: Not anymore. Looks like we're free to go anywhere without ONI being on our asses.

Sarge: That's good to here.

Lennox: So this is the base that you guys ended all. How dose it feel when you ended Project Freelancer?

Grif: Very Very Hard. I mean we have to do paper work. Paper work! It sucks!

Simmons: Still why are we here? The EMP wipe all technology in this base. What makes Caroline think we can find something here?

Lennox: I heard a rumour that not all technology were destroyed. There is some rooms in this base that is build to stand against E.M.P attacks.

Grif: So she thinks there is some important information we might find that can lead us to the director?

Lennox: Let's hope so.

We then cut to the Blues and the rest as they are inside the base looking around. Parts are hanging off the ceiling due to how old this base is and all computers and power were shut off and not gonna turn on.

Maine: This place is like a ghost town.

South: It's been a long while since we came back here.

Caboose: Yeah we have such good memories here.

Tucker: Yeah of people trying to kill us.

Caboose: I try not to remember the bad stuff.

Tucker: There were all bad stuff.

Caboose: You don't know that, you weren't with us.

Tucker: That maybe true but judging all the close calls we have during our adventure, I might tell you guys have some tough times before you guys found me.

Washington: Your not wrong there Tucker.

While they talk we cut to Y/n and Caroline at the door that holds the AI fragments as Watcher is doing his best to get the power to the door open.

Caroline: Any progress?

Y/n: It be a while for Watcher to open the door.

Caroline: Tell him to give faster.

Church appears on Caroline's shoulder and looks around the halls which Y/n ask him.

Y/n: You okay?

Church: Yeah I just feel like...I remember this hallway before.

Y/n: Well this is the place where the Alpha or your other self....was killed.